Help setting healthy numbers for daily intake

Options
Hello, I just joined last week and I need help setting health numbers. I am currently set at the 1200 cal. a day but I find with working out that I am way under. I have never tried to doet before so all of this is very new to me. Within the first 5 days I lost 4lbs. but I have gained 2 of those back.

I am trying to watch my calories and carbs (it appeare that I was a carboholic prior to this) and now I reading that maybe I should actually increase my calories. I also see that I should be eating back my exercise caloreis.

So, if anyone can look at my numbers and help me set healthy goals I would greatly appreciate it.

Replies

• kellym0710
    Options
    bump
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Cant see your diary. If you open it up you will get more help.
  • kellym0710
    Options
    Ok... I think I figured out how to make my diary viewable...
    So, today I have changed my calories to 1500 and 40/30/30 but not sure if that is correct. According to www.fitnessfrog.com my BMR is 1542 and TDEE is 2391. So, have the numbers that I have change this to seem more in-line for what I need opposed to the 1200 calories?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    if u are set to 1200 cals then you either dont have much to lose, or u have set your weightloss to 2lbs. if its the former then eat your exercise cals, and if its the latter then change it to 1lb so u get more cals, and eat your exercise cals.
  • kellym0710
    Options
    Guilty for setting it to 2lbs a week.
    Plus, I was not eating back my exercise calories... realize from reading on here the last two days that is a big mistake.