NSV- post pregnancy belly pooch is disappearing!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    WTG HOW!!!!??!?! I had a csec and mine extra skin looks hidious
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Seeing the pooch melt away is the best feeling, I swear. Congrats!!!
  • aklitten
    aklitten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    your belly pooch is smaller than mine and i didn't even have a baby haha, amazing work :)

No joke! I have the "lost 70 pounds and put my body through hell" pooch and I want to be bikini ready by June, but I'm not sure that will happen. When I'm done with Ripped in 30 in April, I will do some serious strength training. You are a true inspiration!! =]
    How long has this taken you?
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I've been doing a combo of HIIT twice a week, distance run once a week, one day of cardio kickboxing, one day of yoga, and working in about 4 days of strength training per week. I'm generally in the gym 6-7 days a week, but on my yoga days that's all I do.

Since I started lifting heavier and really focusing on the strength training I've REALLY seen some results!!!

That is great advice... I am going to be adding HIIT to my routine and started lifting "heavy" with the LiveFit program at the turn of the New Year. I am also taking my distance runs up a notch as I train for my half marathon. You have just given me the push I need to keep going at all of it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!