Realizing your weight loss (Do you see it?)

Options
2»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 12 pounds. I like the fact that my clothes are slightly big now. I haven't had any notice or compliments from anyone other than my husband yet. I can totally see it!
  • Calibayby
    Calibayby Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Its strange how we see ourselves in the mirror. My friend just did my taxes. She is about 100 lbs heavier than me, she is older by at least 10 yrs, and we are both single. She was happy and telling me about the men she was dating. I got up to hug her goodbye and she said " oh, your soooo tiny and pretty!" I had just been tearing into myself for cheating at dinner, and not having a decent man to date. I started to realize the problem was me.....Basically, we all need to love and encourage ourselves the way our friends do. Great job girl! :)
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Mirrors never tell the story. Photographs do.
  • smallaffair
    Options
    I've lost almost 30 lbs, but only one size. Everyone's telling me I look so great, that I'm crazy for not seeing it, but I just don't yet.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    As much as people say keep off the scales, I am so glad that I am tracking my weight

I cannot see a difference in my belly even with a 70lb loss so far. I know there must be one because of the scales and my trousers but seeing it is something different.
  • sailorsaturn
    Options
    i never really knew how much weight i had lost until i went thought my clothes for the season. i had bought size 22 shorts and i could not wear them any more. i had bought a skirt for a costume and now when i tried it on i had to fold the extra fabric over just to get it to fit my new body.