Befores and Afters

Options
My Before - At my highest weight. I remember this day because I wanted to buy a dress for my work Christmas party and all i could manage to fit was an ugly suit. i was miserable!

2006-1.jpg

This is me last May in Hawaii, at my goal weight! Its still a struggle every day to maintain and I fluctuate 5 pounds up and down all the time. Thats why I joined MFP for support and to see my progress actually tracked and calculated!

DSC06980-1.jpg

Anyone else want to share some before and afters?

Replies

• MelissaMKing
    Options
    well crap that didnt work! :(
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    My Before - At my highest weight. I remember this day because I wanted to buy a dress for my work Christmas party and all i could manage to fit was an ugly suit. i was miserable!

2006-1.jpg

This is me last May in Hawaii, at my goal weight! Its still a struggle every day to maintain and I fluctuate 5 pounds up and down all the time. Thats why I joined MFP for support and to see my progress actually tracked and calculated!

DSC06980-1.jpg

You look amazing! I don't have any to share yet...still 50lbs to go :)
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Make sure you change the IMG to lowercase img and it works! Great Job!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options

2006-1.jpg

DSC06980-1.jpg

I am not sure if I helped!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And happy! Good for you:drinker:
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look terrific!!!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Congrats - you look great....
  • MelissaMKing
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks everyone for the help!! :))

Its been an up and down struggle for me, but ultimately what it came down to for me was eating to live, not living to eat! I have a food addiction.. mmm carbs!

Also joining a gym and doing the group classes. I'm obsessed with yoga, step aerobics, strength training.. etc.

Having a network of friends is a MAJOR help as well. Loving these message boards, theres soooooo much activity!
  • playsallyplay
    Options
    you look amazing! good job!
  • jnbud2002
    jnbud2002 Posts: 216
    Options
    You've done amazingly! I can't wait to post some before and afters... I'll get to my success story! I'm addicted to carbs too! GAH I cannot help it, but I am managing it and learning to balance it better!
  • taramhouston
    taramhouston Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!

Here's mine:

1znwea8.jpg

BEFORE: 178Ibs

AFTER: 123Ibs
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing, I've lost 137 and am Flabbergasted. THAT IS SO INSPIRATIONAL. I still hav 40 to go so Th:laugh: anks for posting :)
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    good for you ..... you look AWESOME.....I just started a week ago so no pics yet.....but seeing what you did is an inspiration for sure. Thanks for sharing :)
  • adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!!:bigsmile:
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    BOTH Of you look amazing! Score, there's hope for me yet!
  • nw5b1g
    nw5b1g Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today!! But this is motivating, thanks for sharing!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!