(Shy People)How are you doing today? Anything GOOD going on

Options

Replies

• swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    NewLIFE thank you for the compliment! I hope you enjoy your "ride" today. And I am getting stronger as the days go by. The nights are not as lonely feeling as they were night 1 & 2. My motto for this year is 2012 is going to be an AWESOME year! And thus far it has and will continue.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    good doing to zoo in a little wile
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I am defintely less shy on MFP than outside of it. It's probably the hide behind the keyboard/monitor thing. I am mostly shy around women. I am working on it though. Like going to a Zumba class for the past few months. I stick out but I like to think it's because I am a 300+ lbs man with 1 to 2 guys in class of 20-30 women. Or maybe it's because I suck at it. :blushing: either way it helps in getting me out of my comfort zone.
  • Stazed
    Stazed Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    had great nsv today, was training in the gym with my PT earlier when a random guy walked past and said to him "you've got her well toned!"
    made me slightly self conscious as i continued to lift but nice all the same
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Pretty good, just came in from the garden where my little ones and I were planting the seeds for this year's veggie growing :)

We shall be feasting on pumpkins, courgettes, tomatoes, peas, sweetcorn and strawberries by late summer :) All grown in pots on our yard. The best parts were seeing my 4 year old daughter getting so excited about planting the seeds and being quite proficient about it and my 17 month old son planting his first pea seeds :D

If I teach them nothing else in their life at least they will always know how to grow their own food :)
  • JulieH3art
    JulieH3art Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Baking wholewheat & oatmeal buns for lunch tomorrow and in general having a pretty good day :) I hope you are all as happy as I am :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    NewLIFE thank you for the compliment! I hope you enjoy your "ride" today. And I am getting stronger as the days go by. The nights are not as lonely feeling as they were night 1 & 2. My motto for this year is 2012 is going to be an AWESOME year! And thus far it has and will continue.

Love your motto!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    good doing to zoo in a little wile

I hope you guys had a marvelous time and that the weather was perfect. So GLAD you've replied to this thread...thank you, you ROCK!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I am defintely less shy on MFP than outside of it. It's probably the hide behind the keyboard/monitor thing. I am mostly shy around women. I am working on it though. Like going to a Zumba class for the past few months. I stick out but I like to think it's because I am a 300+ lbs man with 1 to 2 guys in class of 20-30 women. Or maybe it's because I suck at it. :blushing: either way it helps in getting me out of my comfort zone.

You are so terrific and brave and COOL to take this Zumba class, knowing it's out of your comfort zone, but doing it because it is out of your comfort zone and because it will help you achieve your goals and then some. I'm so proud of you...you ROCK sir!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to reply!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    aww thank you! I just blushed at my computer :blushing:

You're VERY welcomed!!!! :smile:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    had great nsv today, was training in the gym with my PT earlier when a random guy walked past and said to him "you've got her well toned!"
    made me slightly self conscious as i continued to lift but nice all the same

WOW! Isn't that tremendous. Both kinda scary and exciting all at the same time. You are doing great and even strangers are noticing. i'm so proud of you too!!! Thanks for taking the time to reply to this thread. :flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Pretty good, just came in from the garden where my little ones and I were planting the seeds for this year's veggie growing :)

We shall be feasting on pumpkins, courgettes, tomatoes, peas, sweetcorn and strawberries by late summer :) All grown in pots on our yard. The best parts were seeing my 4 year old daughter getting so excited about planting the seeds and being quite proficient about it and my 17 month old son planting his first pea seeds :D

If I teach them nothing else in their life at least they will always know how to grow their own food :)

Gardening is so very therapeutic isn't it. Plus, it's also exercise too! I think that you've spent such a beautiful day with your precious little ones sowing seeds. I know they are going to reap more than the beautiful fruits and veggies you guys planted, they will ALWAYS remember the tender love and care and learning that you taught them today and that is so very cool and terrific. You ROCK--period. thank you for replying too.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Baking wholewheat & oatmeal buns for lunch tomorrow and in general having a pretty good day :) I hope you are all as happy as I am :)

WOW, baking your own bread for your lunch tomorrow is so very impressive. How fabulous to know when you have your lunch that a big part of it was made with love from your own hands. Those ingredients sounds wonderful for buns too. I'm glad you'v had a pretty good day and even happier that you are happy too! Thank you so much for replying. It is very encouraging too. :smile:
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am wonderful thanx for asking!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I am wonderful thanx for asking!

My pleasure and I'm glad you're doing well :smile:
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Haha this is so funny, I actually started writing a post about this and then stopped because I just couldn't make myself post it.

I ran 8 miles today! Personal record! I'm so excited about it, but I feel like I'm bragging when I tell people, and no one seems to want to hear it...

Are you kidding, I think that is awesome.:drinker: I used to run, key words, used to,when younger, I never made it 8 miles but did go 2 miles each evening. Through orange orchards mind you. Oh, the fragrance. It was wonderful.

You can be very proud of your accomplishment. Is that your goal or do you plan on going more or entering races. Do you do roads or cross country??????????
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    This is probably the nicest thread I have ever seen on here. Everyone is being so kind and supportive - exactly what MFP should always be about. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and have a fantastic week! Thank you all for such uplifting posts. :flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    This is probably the nicest thread I have ever seen on here. Everyone is being so kind and supportive - exactly what MFP should always be about. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and have a fantastic week! Thank you all for such uplifting posts. :flowerforyou:

And THANK YOU for taking the time and care to post--that's mighty kind of you:heart:
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I got some much needed rest today. :yawn: After church my hubby kept the dogs quiet and I took a long nap. I should have been out walking but the wind was blowing hard and it looked as if was going to rain any minute. So I decided not to feel guilty and take the nap. I wish everyone a wonderful week ahead.:flowerforyou:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    I got some much needed rest today. :yawn: After church my hubby kept the dogs quiet and I took a long nap. I should have been out walking but the wind was blowing hard and it looked as if was going to rain any minute. So I decided not to feel guilty and take the nap. I wish everyone a wonderful week ahead.:flowerforyou:

How lovely. I do so appreciate your post, because naps are so important to our health and our bodies, minds and souls. So glad you took a beautiful nap and may you take many more as your body needs to--completely guilt free to boot. How lovely your sweet hubby kept the dogs quiet too. YEA for naps and for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!