Do I have any friends on here???

Options
Or anyone need a good fitness pal buddy to help motivate each other on here??? I am not looking for a relationship of any sort, just a buddy on here to help motivate each other to keep up the good work. I believe in myself and I want to help others believe in theirselves too! God bless!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• lilmami777
    lilmami777 Posts: 13
    Options
    Or anyone need a good fitness pal buddy to help motivate each other on here??? I am not looking for a relationship of any sort, just a buddy on here to help motivate each other to keep up the good work. I believe in myself and I want to help others believe in theirselves too! God bless!!!:bigsmile:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im here for ya!!!:flowerforyou:
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    I totally need a fittness buddy! Motivation is what I need and I know that I can help motivate others to keep on going and get to their goals.
  • andrea09
    Options
    Wow you both have done awesome at losing weight. I just started back at myfittnesspal and having a hard time getting back in the groove of things. I know once I get started I will feel better about my progress. :smile: Any tips on getting back in the groove?
  • bellydancer72
    Options
    I'm here for ya too!:drinker: Let's do this thing!
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm totally here for you. I need someone too. I have mail on here and Instant message programs if you want to talk something.

Take care!
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in helping you out/ vise versa..I was doing well but began to stop putting in the extra time, so I need a pal to keep up with.
    Patty
  • jomane81
    jomane81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm glad to see the request. I definitely need a group to follow up with so I make a point to keep up on the message boards. I did really well for a couple weeks, then I totally dropped off! Eep!

:ohwell: Jo
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    i need a fitness buddy too... i feel lonely doing this on my own :[
  • jenrin28
    jenrin28 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey there.. I am new to this site. I need all the help and encouragement that I can give and I would love to be that support for you as well.
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    lets make a team... so that we can just have a post and we can all work together... lets be the red team... if u want to join send me ur weight and we can do challenges and report back here with the results
  • andrea09
    Options
    A team sounds awesome! I am up for a challenge!
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    lets make a team... so that we can just have a post and we can all work together... lets be the red team... if u want to join send me ur weight and we can do challenges and report back here with the results

okay so if anyone is interested im making a new post with the title red team... just send me ur current weight and ur on the team
  • lilmami777
    lilmami777 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hey I'm all for it!!! My current weight is 270, I cant seem to get any lower yet. . .it's IRRITATING LOL! Thank you everyone for all the support. I cant wait to hear from you all again!! I have been doing Elliptical workout for 45 to 60 minutes Monday through Saturday every morning and then a dance workout at our Local YMCA called Zumba, it is SOOO much fun! So far I have done Zumba every night this week too. My body is getting sore, but HEY it's worth it. I told my husband I thought about not going tonight because my muscles were hurting and he said "It's because you are doing the right thing.. .KEEP GOING" I am so thankful for his motivation. Dont any of you be strangers. and ALWAYS to remember to workout regularly because you will see a difference. I'm just praying my weight will start dropping off more before too long. It does get discouraging to see it at first then not at all. Best of luck to you all!! GOD BLESS :-):happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm available, and I only charge 50 bucks a post, 75 if you make me have to google info :wink:
  • crosstitcher0563
    Options
    I want to join a team too!:wink: