Processed Foods

Options
mung222
mung222 Posts: 58 Member
So I came to the realization today that I eat way to many processed foods. I didn't really notice bc I do eat a lot of fruits and veggies as snacks. But I pulled up the chart that shows you how much sugar and carbs, etc you eat in a day and i noticed how off the charts some of my numbers were. Yes I'm staying within my caloric boundaries but the rest of my numbers read like a fast food guide. I recently started nutrisystem because I've done it in the past and have seen results but I guess now I'm more aware of all the other factors that can eventually hinder weight loss success. So now i've decided to finish out the nutrisystem, bc well it's damn expensive and then after that I will be using the idea of portion control by making ahead my dishes and freezing them for the week. Does anyone have good recipes or tips for freezing portion sized meals? I like variety so I don't want to make a large meal and eat only that for the week. I would be sure to hit up a fast food line if I did that.