Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hmm i am not sure

FUZZBUZZ4
FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
this week feels really weird... i am working out a lot as usual and burning 500 cals in my workouts while trying to up my calories because i am starting to realize i may have not been eating enough.. and i feel like i am not gonna get a positive result this week... I dunno weigh in is in 2 days so i guess i will find out.. this week is also weird in that, i am always hungry.. I dont think it is like a physical hunger but i just always want to eat.. lets just say gum has been my best friend :ohwell:

Replies

• this week feels really weird... i am working out a lot as usual and burning 500 cals in my workouts while trying to up my calories because i am starting to realize i may have not been eating enough.. and i feel like i am not gonna get a positive result this week... I dunno weigh in is in 2 days so i guess i will find out.. this week is also weird in that, i am always hungry.. I dont think it is like a physical hunger but i just always want to eat.. lets just say gum has been my best friend :ohwell:
  • TheNettis
    TheNettis Posts: 22 Member
    Ya know I've been having that same feeling this week! I'm in the same exact boat as you. I've been munching a little more than usual(which before I rarely did) and now I'm worried I might have done something wrong:indifferent:

My weigh day is tomorrow and I'm getting really nervous, so I guess we'll both have to see then.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine :flowerforyou:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Same feeling here my weight has been up consistently this week until today and I am back on track for a small loss, I haven't eaten much more than usual but I was up 4 lbs all week, Maybe it is water? Official weigh in on Sunday.
  • No worries...just keep at it and it will come off...try frozen green grapes for a snack. kills the hunger, something sweet and creamy....helps when I am really hungry....dont let the scale get you down:smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    No worries...just keep at it and it will come off...try frozen green grapes for a snack. kills the hunger, something sweet and creamy....helps when I am really hungry....dont let the scale get you down:smile:

Yum, yum, yummy.....one of my favorite snacks!
  • .. this week is also weird in that, i am always hungry.. I dont think it is like a physical hunger but i just always want to eat.. lets just say gum has been my best friend :ohwell:

Maybe there is something in the moon phase or planet alignment:laugh: because I have been hungry all week too. I have been having to do extra excersises to make up for my calorie intake. I agree with you and the gym.....at least we're still exercising, right:happy:
  • weigh in is tomorrow u guys and i am really not feeling too good about this.. on friday i was good all day but then it was my best friends birthday and we went out for dinner, i didnt eat a lot and it was all grilled foods and i avoided things with a sauce (we had middle eastern food).. BUT still i feel like i will get a gain tomorrow morning on the scales.. I AM WORRIED....
    :cry:
  • rtamayo
    rtamayo Posts: 85 Member
    Well don't forget that the more you work out the higher your metabolism goes and you will be more hungry.
    also when you eat more small meals through the day instead of 2 or 3 huge one, the same thing happens. So you will be eating like every 2 hours.
    don't feel bad if when you weigh in you aren't losing the numbers. You build muscle when you work out and this wieghs more than fat, but it takes up less room in your body. so you will get on the scale and see no change, but measure yourself, you will see soon that you are losing inches!! So don't lose hope, get out that measuring tape at watch the inches fall off.
This discussion has been closed.