236 days later...

Options
2»

Replies

• bamababe42
    Options
    Awesome Job Girlie - Keep up the great work!!!!!
  • countryrayne
    Options
    You look great! I am glad you posted it is very motivating!
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And soo inspiring!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    OMGOODNESS!!! :noway: You have a chin!!! Who knew?!?!? Just kidding! Great job! Keep killing it, killer!
  • Kiris2
    Kiris2 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful. I can see a major difference in your photos, you should be proud of yourself, I'm very proud of you and for you. That is an amazing change.
  • deetrel
    deetrel Posts: 11
    Options
    Great job!
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    Awesome, girl!!! You look fabulous! Keep up the great work! :wink:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    and im 60lbs lighter! I have 40lbs left but i wanted to share. I never thought id get here. I wanted to wait until i've reached my goal to post anything on here but what the hell? I've worked hard. why not be proud? So, i just want to post face comparison photos. When i reach my goal, i'll share all kinds of pictures. :)

343om7s.png

Left photo: 245lbs right photo: 185lbs. woot!!

I def. recommend MFP. All the friends i have made on here have helped me get this far. So, thank you.

You look fantastic! Great job!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    You are adorable - and look how bright a smile you have. Thanks so much for posting and I hope to see your goal-achieved pics in the near future! Fantastic achievement!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! Keep it going!!
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!! :)
  • shortmom60
    Options
    You look fantastic and you should be very proud of yourself!!
  • lstrick27
    lstrick27 Posts: 19
    Options
    Great Job! Gives me hope that I can do it too!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation - what a little sweetheart you are! Not sure how old you are, but I bet you get carded a lot now!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • curlysue06
    curlysue06 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! The support means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when i started this journey and i would look at all the success stories hoping one day id be able to post in the forum. Now, here i am. If i am able to do this, i know all of you are able to do so, too! No doubt! i def will be adding pictures when i get closer to my goal. If anyone needs an extra pal for motivation, please feel free to add me! Thanks again for taking the time to say a few kind words to me. Much love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the good work! You look great :)
  • curlysue06
    Options
    Beautiful transformation - what a little sweetheart you are! Not sure how old you are, but I bet you get carded a lot now!

Im 24. and yes! A lot of people tend to think im 16 or younger! haha
  • curlysue06
    Options
    OMGOODNESS!!! :noway: You have a chin!!! Who knew?!?!? Just kidding! Great job! Keep killing it, killer!

bwahahahah! WHO KNEW?????????? haha. thanks! ;)
  • curlysue06
    Options
    You look so much like Thora Birch. I'm sure you've been told that many times.

I love thora Birch. Ive actually never been compared to her. Im not sure if i do, but that's a huge compliment. Thank you. And thanks for being one of my MFP this whole time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!