help

Options
anybody in here live in Las Vegas? I am looking for some friendly people who work out either at the Las Vegas Athletic Club or 24hour Fitness. I use to work out with a trainer named Hayley Hollander but she got to be too exspensive. I tell myself that I am going to eat right and not drink any soda. Am not suppose to drink dark soda due to high Phosphorus levels. Well today I go to the gym at UNLV and end up getting two cinnemon rolls and also end up drinking two large dr. peppers. I need some help to reach my goal. I don't have any friends so when go work out am all alone. Think it has to do with me going to the gym and seeing all these people in the library studying for finals and then I'm there and I couldn't attend school this semester due to a Kidney transplant that failed. So anyways, if anyone ever wants to go work out with me don't hesitate to email me at hrdyboyzlita@aol.com

Peter Kramer

Replies

• hrdyboyzlita
    Options
    anybody in here live in Las Vegas? I am looking for some friendly people who work out either at the Las Vegas Athletic Club or 24hour Fitness. I use to work out with a trainer named Hayley Hollander but she got to be too exspensive. I tell myself that I am going to eat right and not drink any soda. Am not suppose to drink dark soda due to high Phosphorus levels. Well today I go to the gym at UNLV and end up getting two cinnemon rolls and also end up drinking two large dr. peppers. I need some help to reach my goal. I don't have any friends so when go work out am all alone. Think it has to do with me going to the gym and seeing all these people in the library studying for finals and then I'm there and I couldn't attend school this semester due to a Kidney transplant that failed. So anyways, if anyone ever wants to go work out with me don't hesitate to email me at hrdyboyzlita@aol.com

Peter Kramer