Would you like Chili's oh-so-yummy Southwestern Egg Rolls wi

Options
I LOVE Southwestern Egg Rolls from Chili's but they are full of fat and carbs and things I can't have. So last night, while searching for something new to get my family out of our dinner rut, I had a craving for these bad boys and was looking at quiche recipes. Then it hit me: Why not make a quiche with the SW egg roll ingredients? So I did! And it turned out AMAZING! Craving satisfied and the kids loved it, too! :) Here is the recipe I created. It makes a lot of food (a 13x9in pan) so you may want to cut the recipe down a bit if you don't have 5 people to feed like I do. I've also listed the stats per serving as I created it. They may be different with how you prepare it. Enjoy!

Southwestern Egg Roll Crustless Quiche
Ingredients:
• 2-7oz. pouches Chunk Chicken Breast
• 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1-4oz can diced green chiles
• 1-12oz bag frozen corn
• 1-10oz package frozen chopped spinach
• 1 large red bell pepper
• 1 small bunch green onion (6-7 onions)
• Fresh parsley
• 2 cups (1 small bag) Mexican blend cheese (I use reduced fat 2% cheese)
• One dozen (medium) eggs
• 1 cup milk (I use fat free)
• 1 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
• 2 Tbsp. ground cumin
• 2 Tbsp. chili powder
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Dice bell pepper and 4-5 green onions
3. Thaw chopped spinach in warm water. Drain and press water out to dry as much as possible
4. In a medium-sized skillet, sauté bell pepper and onion in 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
5. When pepper/onion mix begins to soften, add spinach and green chiles and sauté until spinach wilts and darkens in color. Remove mixture from heat and set aside to cool.
6. Thaw corn in warm water. Drain and press to dry.
7. Add corn, drained and rinsed beans and both chicken pouches to sauté mix. Stir.
8. In a large bowl, beat eggs with 1 cup milk. Add spices and parsley and beat again to incorporate.
9. Once sauté mix is cooled enough so that it will not cook the egg, add to egg mixture and stir well. Add 1 cup of cheese (half of the bag) to mix and stir again to incorporate.
10. Pour mixture into a 13x9in baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
11. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, then top with remaining cheese then bake for 5 more minutes or until top cheese is melted.
12. Serve with avocado ranch sauce and fresh tomato and green onion.
Makes 15 3in x 3in servings.
Nutrition info per serving: 199 calories, 14g carbohydrates, 6g fat, 18g protein, 2g fiber, 428mg sodium

Avocado ranch sauce –
Ingredients:
• 3 avocadoes
• 1 cup ranch dressing (I used Hidden Valley LIGHT Ranch)
• 1 cup milk – add to consistency
• 2 tbsp. Hidden Valley ranch seasoning
• 1 tbsp. garlic salt
Blend all ingredients together in blender, adding milk until you reach desired consistency. Refrigerate and serve cold.
*This makes a LOT of sauce… too much in fact, so you may want to play with how much of what that you use.
Serv. Size – 2 Tbsp.
Nutrition info per serving: 60 calories, 3g carbohydrates, 5g fat, 1g protein, 1g fiber, 87mg sodium

Replies