Back in the Saddle...

Options
So I discovered MFP about 2 months ago - I joined and did really well for the first 2 weeks or so. Unfortunately at the same time I was going through the breakup of my 2 1/2 year relationship. I'm an emotional eater, so once the time came to actually deal with apartment-hunting, packing and moving out, my daily eating plan went right out the window. I haven't been on MFP for probably a month and a half... I'd managed to lose about 8-10 lbs in the first two weeks (most of it was probably water weight...) I've put most of that back on but I'm lucky enough to be right around the weight I was two months ago.

I'm back and feeling motivated and am hoping that putting this out into the universe will help me stay strong and be the person I want to be. I went grocery shopping last night and loaded up on some healthy (but delicious) food, and am proud of how I ate today... I'm off to a great start!

Replies

• kaelin_boi
    kaelin_boi Posts: 17
    Options
    So I discovered MFP about 2 months ago - I joined and did really well for the first 2 weeks or so. Unfortunately at the same time I was going through the breakup of my 2 1/2 year relationship. I'm an emotional eater, so once the time came to actually deal with apartment-hunting, packing and moving out, my daily eating plan went right out the window. I haven't been on MFP for probably a month and a half... I'd managed to lose about 8-10 lbs in the first two weeks (most of it was probably water weight...) I've put most of that back on but I'm lucky enough to be right around the weight I was two months ago.

I'm back and feeling motivated and am hoping that putting this out into the universe will help me stay strong and be the person I want to be. I went grocery shopping last night and loaded up on some healthy (but delicious) food, and am proud of how I ate today... I'm off to a great start!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    good job & good luck! just keep on that healthy eating and you will see yourself melting off the pounds in no time! :smile:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Well just being here IS a great start! If you stay determined you can do it, we're here for ya!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Glad your back. Just keep trying the pounds will come off. It's when we totally give up, is when we get into trouble. Glad you are working it. This is the best place for you to be.

:drinker: Kathy