Arrrggg...Uphill battle this week.

Options
So I went to a training session today for work and tried really hard to watch what I ate... For breakfast at the training I had strawberries and blueberries with a coffee and creamer. The seminar provided lunch... I ate a small salad, a small sccop of bowtie pasta and a breast of chicken. I had one small canoli for dessert...wanted more though :ohwell: And then for dinner I made homemade meatballs in spagetti sauce. Bottom line is I went over my points even though I thought I made good decisions today. Aarrrggggg!

To top it off, with my sons crazy after school schedule this week I am only going to get to the gym once during the week. :sad:

Its only Tuesday and I feel like it is going to be an uphill battle to lose any weight this week and I decided to whine about it in hopes that it will make me feel better. LOL With that said, I am going to wrap this up and go do some crunches.

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!

Replies

• girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So I went to a training session today for work and tried really hard to watch what I ate... For breakfast at the training I had strawberries and blueberries with a coffee and creamer. The seminar provided lunch... I ate a small salad, a small sccop of bowtie pasta and a breast of chicken. I had one small canoli for dessert...wanted more though :ohwell: And then for dinner I made homemade meatballs in spagetti sauce. Bottom line is I went over my points even though I thought I made good decisions today. Aarrrggggg!

To top it off, with my sons crazy after school schedule this week I am only going to get to the gym once during the week. :sad:

Its only Tuesday and I feel like it is going to be an uphill battle to lose any weight this week and I decided to whine about it in hopes that it will make me feel better. LOL With that said, I am going to wrap this up and go do some crunches.

Happy Cinco De Mayo!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Well its ONLY one week in many! As much as I'm sure you don't wanna do this - since you can't get to the gym you CAN do mini workouts at home. I belong to a gym and find it hard to get motivated at home - but I guess knowing that going to the gym is not an option thats all the motivation right there. You'll pull through!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Relax......eat light and walk if u cant make the gym:flowerforyou:
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    ull be fine just stay motivated... i have wanted to give up for awhile now but i keep thinking and walking in the stores and seeing the bathing suit i want... and it keeps me motivated :]