Do you like the 30 day Shred dvd??

Options
Just wondering if anyone here has the 30 day Shred dvd and if they do....do you like it??

Replies

• minit54
    minit54 Posts: 27
    Options
    just finished today. didn't lose weight but def lost 9.5 inches and feel way more fit!!! i'd say give it a go. feels so great to have accomplished something!!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I started it on March 1 - I put a total of 7 days in so far and I LOVE IT. It's intense and you'll be sore as heck the first couple of days, but that goes away. I found my endurance has increased dramatically just in this short bit of time and my arms are getting stronger. I move on to Level 2 on Sunday and looking forward to the change up. There's tons of people on here doing it and you can join a 30 DS group for extra support. Feel free to add me as a friend and you can see how I'm progressing throughout the process. Hope you plan on getting it - it works!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • mpbl282
    mpbl282 Posts: 14
    Options
    Love it! She really kicks your you know what!
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I found it kind of boring. However, it was a good workout and at 22 minutes long, it was incredibly convenient.
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I love it! I can see that I'm losing inches and toning up.
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 3 and I love it!
  • shoebox13
    shoebox13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOVE! It's really great for such a short workout. One month when I did it I lost 8 lbs. It helps if you are also paying attention to what you eat and staying within your calorie budget.

Also, i noticed it is really great for toning your arms.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    It's a fantastic workout! I'm stuck at level 1 until the tendonitis in my wrist heals, but it's made a huge difference. 4 inches lost in 10 days!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    I have done it twice, and Ioved it each time! :))
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've tried it twice and get so bored I give up. It is great in that it's only 20 minutes, but I can't stand listening to Jillian over and over and over again...I know you can turn her off, but I guess my main thing is it bores me doing the same thing day after day. I found some other videos streaming on Netflix I like doing better.
  • JENJEN2011
    JENJEN2011 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love the workout but Jillian's constant talking drives me nuts! Maybe it is just me but I have to mute it and listen to the radio LOL.
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Doing it this month and I really like it. Hopefully, moving onto Level 2 this weekend. I definitely feel more fit since I started it.
  • leslielightfoot
    leslielightfoot Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i really like it. within 5 workouts i found my endurance had gotten way better and i could get through the push-up section at the start of level 1 - something i didn`t think i would be able to do. i got stronger fast. moving on to level 2 soon.
  • jennykling
    jennykling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I, like the others, like it and feel stronger and more fit after doing it. Honestly, I have Jillian's Ripped in 30 and like that one better but they are both good and produce results. Both Shred and Ripped have the same concept 3 minutes of strength training, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. Good luck to you
  • clairerebecca90
    Options
    Love it but Jillian scares me haha :) xxx
  • LittleLolita
    Options
    I just started 30DS a week ago and I love it! Jillian is definitely hardcore, I'd be scared to train with her in real life! I feel great already even after only doing it for a week so far.
  • kegleyb6
    kegleyb6 Posts: 1
    Options
    yes, i do it 1 to 2 times per week, its a great workout
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I used to love it because I love Jillian and I think it's a great way for anyone to jump into fitness. But, now that I've been doing Turbofire, I kind of find her DVDs a little boring. But then again TF is so ADD and crazy, that anything else is dull in comparison haha.

I also like her 6 week 6 pack and banish fat boost metabolism dvds which are VERY HARD. Definitely harder than the 30 day shred.
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a good workout, and I like that it's a full body workout in just 20 minutes. Personally though, I hate all the jumping jacks. It's also not really all that exciting to do it every day (which I don't) but for me it's a good one to mix in with other workouts that I do.