Um..dropping your kids off at the pool when it first opens?

Options
2»

Replies

• roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, I have weighed before and after dropping the kids off and it doesn't make a big difference. Always less than 1lb.
  • celticgladiator
    celticgladiator Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have really upped my raw veggie intake, and have found that the kids like to go for a dip in the morning, AND when I get home from work! :laugh: For me, it's all about the fiber. No coffee for me any more, for the most part.

you cant beat the fiber in fruits and veggies to keep things flowing normal. plenty of water helps too. i also like to do shots of wheatgrass which also really helps.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    lol! when I was in college the guys on the team would get out in practice to "drop the kids off at the pool".

That term cracks me up, especially since I'm a swimmer and swim coach :)
  • hummerseeker
    hummerseeker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    One word.........FIBER
  • k1mcat
    k1mcat Posts: 68
    Options
    Why not just weigh before AND after. Then you can see how much the kids weigh....
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Another vote for fiber. Psyllium if you must otherwise loads of green leafy vegies.
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hahaha? Firstly coffee is not unhealthy! Too much of anything is bad, and you should still consume enough water throughout the day.

I have a varied schedule and don't really have a specific cut off time for dinner, sometimes it's as late as 9pm.

Also I have coffee after I weigh-in and I am sometimes even less after I drink it if you know what I mean.
  • sarbu24
    sarbu24 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i only go to the bathroom like 2 times a week..its horrible!

wow!!! Does your stomach hurt? Maybe you arent getting enough fiber?