Honey Nut or Peanut Butter

Options

Replies

• ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Mix the Chocolate Cheerios and Peanut Butter Cheerios together. YUMMY!

I want to do this! I'll probably want to eat like 5 servings, though, LOL!
  • HeartME511healthy
    HeartME511healthy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Verdict: Honey Nut Cheerios tastes better than Peanut Butter Cheerios, and both has about the same nutritional content.

What is your favorite cereal?

Raisin Bran Crunch... but out of the two you mentioned I probably would like Honey Nut Cherrios.
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love all Cheerios, plain, multi-grain, honey nut, peanut butter. Yep I eat them all! I love the multi-grain and the PB dry. I eat them as a morning snack.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Nuttin' Honey! lol
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Puffins from Barbara's Bakery!!! They remind me of the peanut butter cap'n crunch I used to gobble down as a child...but they taste a bit earthier and less sweet. I like it with a cup of light vanilla silk and some blueberries and/or strawberries..so its like PB and J in a bowl!!
  • cynlynn38
    cynlynn38 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...the peanut butter multigrain Cheerios are delish! Love 'em! Also a big fan of frosted Mini Wheats! Both of my little girls love those too.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Cap'n Crunch, Lucky Charms, Frosted Mini Wheats and Frosted Flakes. Terrible, but delicious.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Special K Red Berries. Yum!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Special K Chocolate Delight.

YEP :)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Puffins from Barbara's Bakery!!! They remind me of the peanut butter cap'n crunch I used to gobble down as a child...but they taste a bit earthier and less sweet. I like it with a cup of light vanilla silk and some blueberries and/or strawberries..so its like PB and J in a bowl!!

Oh, I love Puffins, too! They are delicious!
  • tracy1727
    tracy1727 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Dulce de Leche Cherrios ARE SOOOOOOO GOOD! I honestly love all cereal though - I am not a cereal snob :0)
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    last night..I had half cup pb cheerios and half cup chocolate cheerios. I had a foodgasm :) I am a PB *kitten* though..lol
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    last night..I had half cup pb cheerios and half cup chocolate cheerios. I had a foodgasm :) I am a PB *kitten* though..lol

Yum, sounds like reeses pb cubs! Delicious sounding combo. I will have to try!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I love Capn Crunch with Crunch Berries. I try not to eat cereal though. I just can't seem to stop at 3/4 cup.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    My mom's addicted to honey nut cheerios and I'm in love with Peanut Butter cheerios. :)
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The best cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch. All other opinions are wrong.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is crazy good. Ever make Cinnamon Toast Crunch treats? I have. :wink:

YES. they are great. i've also made them with fruity pebbles and smacks...

cereal + milk is probably one of my favorite 'junk' foods... i have to stop myself from eating 4 bowls at a time. just about any kind.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love all cereal!!!

Golden Grahams and Smorz are my favorites right now.
  • ciara19
    ciara19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    GOLDEN GRAHAMS!
  • juliagulia624
    Options
    Raisin NUT Bran. I capitalized NUT bc it's not the same as Raisin Bran. Its delish.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Shredded wheat, preferably not sweetened, but I'll eat it either way.

Unless hot cereals qualify, and then my answer is oatmeal, made with salt and water, with eat spoonful dipped in cream.