Want to get back on the wagon =)

Options
Hi, I have only been doing myfitnesspal for a few weeks so I'm still pretty new. I have never posted here before but I've been having some trouble lately. There have now been 5-6 days where I have not logged. At the moment I am going through a "break" with my fiance of 4 years so in between moving and stress I have been eating junk.

I haven't been at home much so its been a lot of mall food. And I had cut out soda but now I have been drinking it again and a lot less water. Added to it I have been going out with friends a bit more, so I've been having a few drinks, so thats a lot of calories there too. (I realize that probably sounds bad, but I am conscious about it and not worried about developing an alchohol problem, and if I do feel like its too much, I would talk to someone) Luckily I haven't gained any weight yet. Oddly enough I've actually lost a pound or two (stress? dehydration?) Anyway enough of my ramble. Was just hoping for a little extra motivation if possible. Thank you for reading and any comment is greatly appreciated =)

Replies

• janetlaminack
    janetlaminack Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just don't give up! Cut yourself some slack for now, sounds like you need to. But, stay focused on your ultimate goal to take good care of yourself by eating well. You'll be fine!
  • Islandpunch
    Islandpunch Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind comment =)