Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead!

Options
2»

Replies

• walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    To the OP, thanks for sharing. I also have a Breville juicer which I really like. It does a great job. I only juice once a day but feel great knowing I'm getting healthy, unprocessed vegetable juice daily.

What is your favorite juice recipe?

I'm currently doing 3 carrots, 1 celery, 1 small chunk of fresh ginger, 1 small gala apple and a handful of spinach. It tastes better than it sounds, LOL. I buy my produce in bulk and wash, prep and bag individual servings once a week so I just open a container and dump it into my juicer. Easy peasy. (Except the apple b/c I don't want it to brown).

Oh, and my guinea pigs love the leftovers! Win win.
  • Karmynzahringer
    Karmynzahringer Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, so I watched this documentary called Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead on Netflix. It has been super amazing!!!! It has defintaly changed my life and the way I eat, I recommend you watch it. I am on a 60 day reboot and I started March 1st and by March 6th I was down 10lbs.

Basically, you are juicing fresh fruits and vegtables. I brought a breville juicer and all the recipies are amazing that I have been trying!!!! check it out!

tumblr_luhyslsPV01r317bvo1_400.gif

*kitten* much?

In agreement with you here! There was totally no need for that post of his, especially not in this forum area.

Going to have to third that. Jerk move.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!