frustration

Options
I went to a certain steakhouse for dinner, had grilled salmon, steamed veggies and a side salad with minimal dressing on the side, one piece of bread and 2 bites of my hubby's dessert......850 calories. I only had 500 left for dinner, thought I would go over a bit......just goes to show you you should log BEFORE you eat!! Now it is bedtime, I have to be up at 5am and no more time for more exercise........frustrating!!!! This kills my motivation.....

Replies

• doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I went to a certain steakhouse for dinner, had grilled salmon, steamed veggies and a side salad with minimal dressing on the side, one piece of bread and 2 bites of my hubby's dessert......850 calories. I only had 500 left for dinner, thought I would go over a bit......just goes to show you you should log BEFORE you eat!! Now it is bedtime, I have to be up at 5am and no more time for more exercise........frustrating!!!! This kills my motivation.....
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day and another opportunity to meet your goals. Dont let this moment ruin the rest of your week. Just get back on track tomorrow and dont let it become a habit.

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • pattitricia85
    pattitricia85 Posts: 376
    Options
    you're still at a defecit.. relax! Most people go over their cals like 600 when they go to eat. Tomorrow is a new day! I hope you enjoyed your dinner though!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    That is a great point. When I go out to eat this week-end, I will figure out what I can eat before I go. A lesson learned! Thanks! :heart:
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I know yesterday was bad. I ate before I logged and """crash""""!!!! Today is a new day:happy: