SO PROUD OF ALL OF YOU TAKING THE INITIATIVE

Options
I just have to say I am so happy and proud to see so many people on here loving themselves. Taking the initiative to get on here and make a difference in your lives. We are the only ones who can do this for ourselves. There may be bad days, it is a hard road and the first step is recognizing we need to change and then taking the steps to do so..... every little bit counts. You may mess up, but just get on track the next day. When you do things right they take time. The weight will not just fall off quickly. Just focus on being healthy and in no time, before you know it you will be where you want. MAIN GOAL is being healthy. Stay on top of you and be your biggest cheerleader. Love yourself and love others and be a source of encouragement. Utilize the tools that we have been given. I have been making new friends on this site and getting new ideas and making it a game of sorts for myself. Finding new ways to be creative with my food and excercise..... this is a new life we are all taking on. Learning new ways to eat, excercise, this is change. Embrace it and love it!!!! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!!!