any BodyRockers out there?

Options
Hey! is anyone else out there totally addicted to BodyRock.tv? If so how are your results going with that? I have been doing it for about 2 weeks now and love how I feel. however i do tend to add my own twist to some of the exercises. (I like to do it first thing in the AM so i dont like jumping since i live in an apartment) What are your favorite workouts by them?

Replies

• hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I went to the website today and I couldn't really figure it out =\ I think I may be stupid or something.
  • jmach002
    jmach002 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    everyone says that! its easier than you think!
    just watch the videos and do the exercises and join in on a challenge if you want!
    Its HIIT which is supposed to the amazing for weight loss
  • amyunplugged
    amyunplugged Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I've been roaming around the website for a couple of weeks and I'm so in! Just finished 30 Day Shred and I'm so ready to step it up a BIG notch.

Hesn92...it is confusing, but basically they post a workout a weekday and you Just Do It. ;o) Googling Bodyrock beginners also yields some helpful info and tips. I also Liked their FB site, and that helped out too.
  • sister83
    sister83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bodyrocker for about 3 months!!! i love their workouts esp when you push through the 50sec intervals. i prefer their monthly challenges instead of their weekly ones now, find that the monthly ones gives me a better workout.
    i thought i was in good shape bodyrocking for 2 months, but when i did insanity, i got my *kitten* kicked hahahah
    but i love that most of their workouts are 12mins. however i'm not sure how much calories i'm burning during the workouts since they' only 12 mins long. anyone knows?
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    I've been following Bodyrock for over a year now and absolutely love it!
    This website sums up all of the workouts from Bodyrock and Bodyrock founder Zuzana Light (who now has her own Youtube channel); very helpful for anyone who finds the site confusing!

http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Love this girl, yes! I would use her workouts all the time in my Xtreme FIT class I was teaching. Great variety!
  • nomena
    nomena Posts: 165
    Options
    but i love that most of their workouts are 12mins. however i'm not sure how much calories i'm burning during the workouts since they' only 12 mins long. anyone knows?

I always log it as 'Circuit Training'
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    1 month so far! 10 lbs down (alternating with other workouts) :D Love that site!

p.s. as far as calories go you really don't burn that much during the 12 minutes or so that you do the workout, but because they're so intense you keep burning calories after the workout (its kind of hard to log that lol)
  • jmach002
    Options
    i love bodyrock! i have been having a hard time lately getting up early enough to do it in the morning. i like to BR in the morning and go to the gym in the afternoon.. I always feel great after doing BR workout
  • ltosoni
    ltosoni Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Bodyrocker here too, I love them and have been doing it for almost 3 years. I love the new ones with all the added bonuses, seeing new results I haven't in the past. Sometimes I'll mix older ones in to but try to stick to the new daily schedule they've been putting out.
    I was trying to get up before work to them get my girls ready for school but found my energy level was to low to put in max intensity so have gone back to late afternoon workouts before dinner.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have watched bodyrock for years...... Yes hot women working out....... Kryptonite....

I started the workouts, well this is the second week. I have to modify to lessen impact on the knees, but I am doing it......wow. I don't know what the long term will do for me, but I feel it all over.

It took me awhile to warm up to Lisa but I am down with her now.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options

I was trying to get up before work to them get my girls ready for school but found my energy level was to low to put in max intensity so have gone back to late afternoon workouts before dinner.

And this ^^
    I can't do these in the morning and have any success, I need to be fueled and into my day.....but I don't send any girls to school.
  • Lelez1cutie
    Lelez1cutie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    downloaded the app on my phone so now i can take it anywhere i go :) starting tonight with my first workout...wish me luck!! :laugh:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Bodyrocker here too, I love them and have been doing it for almost 3 years. I love the new ones with all the added bonuses, seeing new results I haven't in the past. Sometimes I'll mix older ones in to but try to stick to the new daily schedule they've been putting out.

I just have to say you look amazing in that picture! Motivated me to do the bonus today haha
  • jmach002
    Options
    wow they have an app?!?! what does it include?
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    app??? I don't think they have an app.
  • cmsiemsen
    cmsiemsen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I randomly came across several videos on youtube from BodyRockers... I have yet to try them, but I really want to!
  • jmach002
    Options
    just go for it! do as much as you can! i usually modify or change a couple of the exercises that i know i cant do! its only 12 mins!!!