Just have to vent...

Options
PinkShoes
PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
So I bought a new scale over the weekend - a much better one than the one I already had - high ratings, more accurate and consistant. And I'm really happy with the scale's perfomance so far.
BUT, I'm 3 pounds heavier on the new scale! Ahhhhh! Sooooo frustrating! I'm going by that weight now since the scale is more accurate. But it's still frustrating- like I've taken two steps back. I was at my 30-pound mark before the scale...now I'm at my 27-pound mark. :ohwell:
And the most ironic part? This was my fear, haha. That I would get a new, really awesome scale only to find out that I was heavier than I thought! :grumble:

Ok, that was my little vent. If you read this whole thing, thanks for listening! :smile:

133914.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• PinkShoes
    Options
    So I bought a new scale over the weekend - a much better one than the one I already had - high ratings, more accurate and consistant. And I'm really happy with the scale's perfomance so far.
    BUT, I'm 3 pounds heavier on the new scale! Ahhhhh! Sooooo frustrating! I'm going by that weight now since the scale is more accurate. But it's still frustrating- like I've taken two steps back. I was at my 30-pound mark before the scale...now I'm at my 27-pound mark. :ohwell:
    And the most ironic part? This was my fear, haha. That I would get a new, really awesome scale only to find out that I was heavier than I thought! :grumble:

Ok, that was my little vent. If you read this whole thing, thanks for listening! :smile:

133914.png
  • Loving2014
    Loving2014 Posts: 99
    Options
    That must be frustrating...but you will do it! You will get to your 30 pound mark and when you do you will know its for sure!
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    You still lost 30 lbs no matter what! Be proud! If you had this scale to begin with, you wudda been 3 lbs heavier on the beginning side! You still lost 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! It really helped! And I didn't even think of the fact that had I been using the new scale when I started, I would have been 3 pounds heavier. Thus, I've still lost 30 pounds! I just changed my "starting weight" on MFP so the numbers correspond as if I'd had the new scale when I started. Love seeing that "30" back up there! :happy:

133914.png