Holy Ravioli !!!

Options
My goodness ...

So there went my plan of starting the 30 day shred and the healthy eating on May 1st. Got the DVD, but it wasn't working. Took me till yesterday to find another copie here in town ( shoulda ordered it online and I'm sure I had it before than! )

So anyhow .... I knew I wasn't in the best of shape for exercise, but gee ... I did the 30DS today and WOW! Wonder how bad I hurt tomorrow after that!!! But even tho it was VERY exhausting ... I loved it! Now I just have to keep up with it ...:embarassed:

Anyhow ... just wanted to share ... and motivate myself to keep it up!

/wave

Replies

• Mausie
    Mausie Posts: 38
    Options
    My goodness ...

So there went my plan of starting the 30 day shred and the healthy eating on May 1st. Got the DVD, but it wasn't working. Took me till yesterday to find another copie here in town ( shoulda ordered it online and I'm sure I had it before than! )

So anyhow .... I knew I wasn't in the best of shape for exercise, but gee ... I did the 30DS today and WOW! Wonder how bad I hurt tomorrow after that!!! But even tho it was VERY exhausting ... I loved it! Now I just have to keep up with it ...:embarassed:

Anyhow ... just wanted to share ... and motivate myself to keep it up!

/wave
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I thought I was going to die while I was going it but once I got to day four or five, I started having to do less of the modifications to challenge myself more. Stick with it and you'll get used it! Kudos to you for not giving up! :flowerforyou:
  • Mausie
    Options
    Whoohoo .... Day two ... I stuck with it and survived another 30DS session :smile: And trust me I've looked for all kinds of excuses today .... be it that mowed the grass, planted stuff, played with the dogs and cats, run errands, went shopping ... I still did it ... now I am off to shower and bed :smile:

BTW ... I've heard one is better off to exercise in the mornings rather than later in the day ... Don't think thats gonna fit my lifestyle :indifferent: :ohwell: I am glad that I get the time in to exercise as is ... but usually its at night

/wave
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What DVD?
  • Mausie
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred ... heard alot of it ... and now know its really true! :wink:
  • Mausie
    Options
    Woot ... Day 3 of 30DS ... and still sticking it out :happy: I am actually starting to enjoy it :smile: Well ... at least the feeling of being able to keep up with lvl one ... and the fact that there is a half an hour a day JUST for me .... Really hope it will stay that way! :smile:

/wave