40+ pounds to lose, could use some friends!

Options
Hi! My name is Kim, I have 40 more pounds to lose and could use inspiration, support, and friends! My son is 13 months and I have been struggling to lose the baby weight every since. I joined mfp a few months ago and have struggled staying with it. I believe friends will help. I am determined and dedicated this time to get the new me!

Replies

• slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here, and please add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose another 40, first 10 down. I'd be happy to help support you!
  • Kim28dav
    Kim28dav Posts: 50
    Options
    feel free to friend me :)
  • aa76m
    aa76m Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well have lost 36, but still have at least 40 more to go.
  • KimmyDucharme
    Options
    Thank you all for the replies. I look forward to helping you with your journey's as well!
  • menard2530
    menard2530 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is what I love about this place; there's such a feeling of camaraderie with so many people we don't even know! What a great support system!

You can do it Kim! I look forward to supporting you throughout your journey!
  • confuzzledwife
    confuzzledwife Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 40+ more to lose too! Lets keep each other going in the right direction!!
  • JuJu2976
    JuJu2976 Posts: 15
    Options
    I added you, I too can use the support as well. I have been doing MFP for about 4 weeks not but joined some time back. I have just started adding Cardio to my weight loss, I am losing really so, I think I am losing more inches than pounds. So I decided to measure myself and I am kinda going off of my measurements. Let's do this together!!
  • JenniferAHaines
    JenniferAHaines Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here too. I have 3 kids and have over 100 lbs still to lose. Would love to be your friend! I'll request you!
  • mechelle1bryan
    Options
    Hey Im trying to loose 55 lbs, si I will go the battle with you]
  • crafterpaula
    crafterpaula Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hi there if you need a friend i would be more than happy to be a support friend , Ive lost 106 pounds and on the last 4 pnds feel great but its still a challange ! and can always use a little support myself ! beside ive been where you are and I commend you all because you all are totally worth it and you will succeed!
  • edina2
    edina2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me too, I'm trying to lose a minimum 21lb. Hope we can help one another :smile:
  • lafeye
    lafeye Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd be happy to be friends...you can do IT!! We can do it together...
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey.
    I'm new here too. Add me :smile:
  • Monieindamid
    Monieindamid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a support person! I have a similar goal and have been making really slow progress. We can work on it together.
  • ARMom8251
    ARMom8251 Posts: 194
    Options
    You can do this, and MFP really does help! I have been here for a little over a year and I have never been so encouraged and motivated as I have by the people on here. I can honestly say I may have had the same results without this place, but it would never have been in this lifetime..lol! Surround yourself with good friends and they will help you complete your goal...no doubt! Good luck and feel free to add if you like!
  • SHERRYnGA
    SHERRYnGA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    ALWAYZ READY TO INSPIRE OTHERS.... NEVER SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN YOU WANT! GREATNESS WILL ONLY DO!

MY FITNESS PAL HAS TRULY HELPED ME OVER THE LAST 314 DAYS... I'VE MET A LOT OF GREAT WOMEN TO HELP/HELP ME THROUGH... SO IF YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS... CHECK OUT MY PROFILE... TO DATE I'VE LOST 16O LBS OVER THE LAST EIGHT YEARS... CRAZY HUH! (Because we talk about everything & anything... and this is a place for My Girls... only excepting request from females... no disrepect to you guys... ;) )
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great tool to help you reach your goals and to find support from like minded people, welcome!