Hi I have 100 lbs to lose.

Options

Replies

• sabram2147
    Options
    You certainly aren't alone. Good luck ... you've got lots of support here!
  • LatinaGordita
    LatinaGordita Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    When I started in January my goal was to lose 103 lbs. I already lost 28, so 75lbs left. :D

Add me if you like!
  • Vernweaver
    Options
    Hi, had about 35lbs to loose. My husband had about 50lbs to loose. We started going to well put together meeting with diabetic people. These classes are offered thru hospitals in most areas. There is a wealth of information at these classes, and if you use part of what you learn it will really help you. I also joined a circuit training for older people. I go 2 times week and after the first two days of hating it, I know love the classes and look forward to them. In two months I lost 20 lbs and my husband lost 35lbs. We are lucky because we talk about all the new things in our life for our well being. Keep up the good work and good luck.
  • irizarryt
    Options
    I am there with you, no longer 100 lbs anymore though! I started at 271 & I am down to 216...55 lbs down 86 more to go. Remind yourself it takes time, patience & hard work- don't give up! I am reminding myself everyday :)
  • Kerrihurman
    Options
    I have at least that much. Living in New Zealand and just started Curves exercise programme 3 weeks ago. Have lost 8 inches but only about 2 lbs so far. Really trying to watch what I eat, but am not into food denial. Try joining food.com. they have a gadzillion recipes for those times when you are sick to death of "diet" food. You can always find something that is yummy, healthIER, and keeps you patting yourself on the back for staying on track. Between here, curves and food.com I really think I can stay the course this time. Add me if you want... :-) you CAN do this.
  • Count me in too. 19 down and 81 left to go but it's getting easier every day! I've been told I'm a pretty good motivator so if you're struggling, I'll do my best to help you get over the hump. Add me
  • fuzzypam
    fuzzypam Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too. I started at 240 and want to get back down to 140 lbs. Its not going to be easy and it will take alot of work but it can be done. Add me as friend, the more friend that do this together the easier it will be hopefully.
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    Yep - me. :ohwell:
    We'll get there :heart:
  • LngHrDntCr13
    LngHrDntCr13 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Me too! 36 lbs lost so far. Add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • MizAngie
    MizAngie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    me too, started 2 weeks ago...been hard but still tracking me foods...
    add me
  • Linda49er
    Options
    Hey there I'll join ya :) I have 95 more to go, phew! What are you eating? Any specific diet? I got this book 30 days to cure diabetes so going by that for now since i'm diabetic.

Nice to meet you :smile:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I have 60 pounds to lose, just to get to a healthy BMI, I want to lose a total of 75 pounds. It's not over 100, but I think its still alot, but feel free to add me :)
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 pounds to lose. I started in November 2011 and am down 63 pounds. Still have a long way to go, but I am finding this site very helpful with a lot of support. Feel free to add me- that goes to everybody :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend also . I have lost 49 pounds and have 60 some more to go ! We are all on this journey together !
  • ffsierra71
    ffsierra71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 to 60....and I have just started......staring at my pantry!:indifferent:
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I had 100 to lose when i started last summer. I have less than 20 to go. I was obese for nearly 20 years. It can be done.
  • ffsierra71
    ffsierra71 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, this post is awesome....its nice to see so much sucess!!!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    i have a 100 plus pounds to lose to lose too, feel free to add me
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I've got about 55 or 60.. But we can all help e/o. Feel free to add my everyone. Please only serious people I don't just add friends because.. :D thanks & good luck to everyone!
  • kimflo12
    kimflo12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I would like to lose 100, but setting 85 as my first goal. This website was suggested to me by my MD. I just started tracking yesterday, but am amazed already at how easy and interesting it is. Love seeing other's successes!!