8 stone 5lb (or 113lb) down, so close to target! (with pic!)

Options
Hi- Just thought I'd put a quick picture up :) I have lost over 1/3 of my starting weight and am working towards losing 45% of it to get to my initial target :)

I started my "journey" just over 10 1/2 months ago, on 19th April 2011. I did try a lot before hand but failed miserably. I follow slimming world's extra easy plan and keep track on here.

I have 23lb to my target and I hope to get there by May 8th, the first weigh in after my birthday :)

Here is a before/current picture (hopefully!!)

beforeaftermarch.jpg

Replies

• SweatinSammie
    Options
    wowww lady you look fantastic! True inspiration, thank you for sharing :0)
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look great! That shows huge determination! You should be really proud!
  • lozzae85
    lozzae85 Posts: 35
    Options
    wow thats amazing well done you :) you should be so proud of yourself x
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!! :drinker:
  • TLMonroe
    TLMonroe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great.
  • Mamafay
    Mamafay Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantastic job! Way to stick with your plan!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hey.... I know you :)

Love you girlie, I'm so proud of you.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look fabulous :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    W:heart: W!

I'm so proud of you, you are such an inspiration. Thank you for posting--you seriously ROCK!!!!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look really good!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! This is really inspiring! You look stunning! (:
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Well done! you look absoloutly amazing! x
  • HittingHerStride
    Options
    That is a significant change, great job, if you could only share one piece of advice what would it be based on what you have learned on your journey.
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! What an inspiration! I need those. :-)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hottie!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    can't hide from you eh Maria? heehee

*hughug*
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    That is a significant change, great job, if you could only share one piece of advice what would it be based on what you have learned on your journey.

Oh what a question!

One thing I had to learn was to be patient and kind to myself. I had a lot of tough days- I still do, and I'm betting I will for a while. I had to accept that some days I'm going to fall off the proverbial wagon. Instead of beating myself up and reaching for the nearest cake, I had to dust myself off and get back on it.

I suffer with body dysmorphia, so body and self image issues are going to stay with me forever. But, I am being more kind to myself. Treating myself every so often, buying clothes that enhance my figure or are more "out there"- to bring out my personality. I am beginning to get some self worth and genuine self esteem. It comes in time, this isn't an overnight fix. It's not as though i got fat overnight, right?

So yes- be kind to yourself, be patient, and keep the faith that you CAN and WILL do it!
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Also, that current pic is wowza on any level. Love the peachy color dress and stilettos. And I love that you are going all out glamour! Way to be confident!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    wow great success! You look amazing!
  • raerad7
    raerad7 Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! great job, you look so cute! very inspirational, I hope by my 1 year anniversary on here I have some amazing wt loss to show for my efforts!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!