Has anyone done BodyRev and other JM vids?

Options
So I'm currently doing Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. When I look at the demo video of Body Revolution online, it appears to be a lot of the same moves. Obviously there's more of a variety since there's more workouts, but I'm wondering if springing for BodyRev is worth the money or if I should just stick to BFBM and NMTZ?

Are the BodyRev workouts really just 30 minutes? BFBM and NMTZ say they're 45 minutes, but that's without the warm-up and cool down. Add those in and you're looking at 55 minutes total.

Would appreciate any insight anyone could give!

Replies

• shortymordy
    Options
    Bump for the day crowd!
  • chrisleone
    Options
    Starting this program in 1 week. (have an obligation that requires me to delay in order to be committed fully).

Read over the entire program and previewed the videos. I have done all of Jillians videos! Love the interval training!. The Body revolution includes 15 videos and 90 day menu plan! All foods are things that I can actually eat! The exercise plan does a strategic rotation of videos to maximize results. I am really excited about it. There is a member her on FP that is writing a blog of her journey in this (she is currently around day 25 and looks to have lost 10lbs already) I am following her because we are approximaty the same size and age. She is loving the program!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/phatsoslim