You know what's awesome about losing 27lbs?

Options
TheAnie
TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
People start asking you how you did it. And you're sitting there scratching your head and laughing because you really don't know. People start commenting on your weight loss all the time. I'm not kidding though, the best part is everyone wanting your advice.

I don't have pictures yet because I still haven't reached my goal(and still have more to go after my original goal), but I had to share this totally awesome NSV. Especially as yesterday I was having one of those frustrated depressed days because I've hit a plateau.

ETA: Okay, I will share this picture as it's the one that's sparked todays comments:
424882_650618933009_72800512_31929077_124828398_n.jpg
In my new crop top that I got for free with my VS bra purchase today. haha

What's the most awesome thing you've found about the weight you've lost? And how much weight?

Replies

• soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 25lbs since 1/9/12! It's nice to get compliments and know that people notice your hard work. One great perk...it's so much easier to shave my legs now! :smile:
  • TheAnie
    Options
    I've lost about 25lbs since 1/9/12! It's nice to get compliments and know that people notice your hard work. One great perk...it's so much easier to shave my legs now! :smile:
    :laugh: I never even thought about that but you are probably right! Less belly getting in the way of everything!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    GOOD JOB!! What does ETA and NSV mean?
  • TheAnie
    Options
    ETA= edited to add
    NSV= non scale victory. Anything that doesn't involve the scale. So buying smaller pants(which I did last week!) counts as an NSV. There are so many NSV's out there!
  • mrsfeuer
    mrsfeuer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My best NSV is def people asking how I did it but more importantly their WOW factor when they see me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!