Here Comes Summer - Week 8

Options
Good morning to you all, i really hope you are all well...

I think we have all got a bit lost with Jackie Dissapearing off of MFP.. I truely hope she is ok and trooping along :flowerforyou:

I am having a good start to the week after my accident on monday... I shall explain-

Basically i saw a treadmill free, so i thought great ill go have a run... went to step on it and didnt realise it was still running.. needless to say my legs got flung backwards, i hit the belt full whack and then got catapulted backwards sooo quickly i didnt know what to think... Badly bruised and grased my knee so i feel like a little bit of a kid with my knee atm! i seized up real bad yesterday and didnt think i would make it through my aerobics class and gym session.. and i did!!! whoopiiee!!
Feel MUCH better now!!

I hope you are all ok?

:heart: Always,

Katherine x x x

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options

I think we have all got a bit lost with Jackie Dissapearing off of MFP.. I truely hope she is ok and trooping along :flowerforyou:

I am having a good start to the week after my accident on monday... I shall explain-

Basically i saw a treadmill free, so i thought great ill go have a run... went to step on it and didnt realise it was still running.. needless to say my legs got flung backwards, i hit the belt full whack and then got catapulted backwards sooo quickly i didnt know what to think... Badly bruised and grased my knee so i feel like a little bit of a kid with my knee atm! i seized up real bad yesterday and didnt think i would make it through my aerobics class and gym session.. and i did!!! whoopiiee!!
    Feel MUCH better now!!

I hope you are all ok?

Katherine x x x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    hellllooo hellllooooo *echo echo* I am HERE :wink: had a busy busy weekend and it seemed to continue all the way through to today!!! This time it is I who is sick! Have a nasty cold but oh well! I worked at the store today and forgot my HRM but I know I burnt up the cals! Might have conuteracted them with thet chocolate chip cookies my brother sent me hahaha but I am not tooo upset about that! I am worried about jackie jackie!!!! Come back and where is our little TIGER????!!! KATHERINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLOOOOOOOO.....I know what it is *light bulb turns on* You don't recognize me becuase of my voice...ohhhh yeah I know I kind of sound like a boy going through the "change" hahah but it is still I Jenny!!! Tanya here I will give you a little boost up on the wagon and here I come too! We will all get back on track and motivated!!!

loves to all
    jenny

Jenny i had to laugh at this... i know i havent been around all that much but im still trooping on!! have no fear... Katherine is here!!! :laugh: I hope you are alright and you're boy is doing well at school and that teacher is not being a total B***h anymore...:explode: x x

I have missed you guys... Hope u have all had lovely bank holiday weekends...:flowerforyou:

Oohhh and i thought i would also share some news... :bigsmile: Im going on a date on friday!! Oohhh how i cant wait!! soo excited! This guy is soo cute!! :glasses: Ten sqillion times better than my ex! ha ha.. which is now 3 months over with! Whooppiee! Katherines back on the dating scene! :tongue:

x :heart: x
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

Feel MUCH better now!!

Katherine OMG I always worry that, that will happen to me. I'm glad you are alright. Take it slow.

Jenny, at first I could not remember what happened to your little guy but, Katherine rattle my brain and I just remembered. Did anything come about with the teacher?

I was so shocked to see Jackie had left MFP. I hope she is OK.

I did not have to work today so I'm going to do the DVD and then the gym. I have to get back on track.

I'll check in later.

Kathy
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    the teacher is retiring this ear so that is good for my lil sauly bean!

oooooo the tiger is getting out of her cage and going out!!! yeahhhh I hope you have an awesome time girl!!!!! *gives her a bandaid* OUCH that had to hurt!!!! yikes hope you heal up better!

Kathy have fun doing your dvd and relaxing a little bit from work! I am keeping saul home, we both sound like a whole choir of coughs going on!!! I don't think that i am goign to excersise today, my chest hurts from my cold! Maybe just a walk tonight might be nice.

well gotta go play nurse to my wee lil patient hahaha! He is pretty easy give him medicine, a movie and car in hand and hes good to go hahaha well and mommy being close for snuggles and then he is good to go!!!:happy:

jackie come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk please we miss you.........................

loves to you allll
    jenny
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good afternoon my lovely Ladies of summer!! :smooched:

Jenny - Yey im so glad that horrible teacher lady is retiring, she sounds like a nasty peice of work to me. :mad:
    Yes i will be out of my cage but not running wild as it is my bikeathon on sunday and i need to rest my head so i have the energy to cycle 30 miles!! Fingers crossed the weather is good to me! Bandaid would be much appreciated as my grazed knee is a tad painful.. i forgot what it was like to graze it!! :laugh:
    I hope you feel better soon!

Kathy - hope your gym session and DVD are good... I was meant to be going for a run after work with a collegue however he wont make it back in time from another job sooo it looks like ill be at the gym this evening! :grumble: lol.. Oh i dont mind it really!

I had an extra yummy lunch today which consisted of a Mahhhuuusive King Prawn Salad with 2 Yumo Organic Mutligrain Rolls form my local supermarket.. Katherine's belly is happy!!! Definately enough fuel for my workout tonight! Aiming to Burn 400cals!!
    Dinner will consist of a 2 egg whites + 1 whole egg omelette with Bell Pepper and cheddar cheese... Double dose of Yum!! :happy:

What have you lovelies been eating today?

Katherine x
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

I am trying to get back on track. I just recently bought the Dance Dance Revolution 2 for the Wii and just tried it for the first time yesturday. Its a lot of fun and I think its a good Cardio Workout.:happy:

I workout out for like 30 minutes, hope to workout more today.

Katherine - have fun on friday.

Jenny - hope you and your son get better soon:flowerforyou: The cold is definatly going around right now. My hubby is getting sick, my mom is sick and my daughter is still sick with a runny nose and a nasty cough.

As far as what i ate so far I ate a donut and coffee for breakfast. I know, not the healthiest but I am stil watching my calories and trying to exercise.

Talk soon,

Tanya
  • plantlady99
    Options
    This morning I ate 1 cup of shredded wheat (honey nut) that is my usual, with 1/2 cup of 1% Milk.

For lunch: I'm having lots of spinach, in a BIG Bowl, hard boiled egg, onion, croutons, and some honey BBQ sauce. Yum

Dinner: Baked Potato, chicken breast with a sliver of asiago cheese & onion rolled in, sprinkled with bread crumbs, and Brussels sprouts. Baked.

Snack: Frozen strawberries & blueberries with strawberrie yogurt. Many be a banana also.

I burned 825 calories today, so I really have to work at eating the exercise calories. Well, I'm sure it won't be that hard.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Best to all.

:heart: Kathy
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning Kathy...:flowerforyou:
    I burnt about 500cals on tuesday but failed to eat them back.. i struggle with the suger numbers the most... I know it mainly comes from fruit, but once i have gone over i feel like im being really bad... even though the cals is screaming at me saying you need more.. i just fund it hard to do that.. so im going to make a concious effort to eat more high cal foods that scared me off before...
    Im going for a run after work and left my HRM strap at home.. so i will just have to guess how many cals im burning by MFP estimations... :indifferent:

Good morning Tanya...:flowerforyou:
    I cant wait for Friday.. very exciting.. Im currently in the stages of planning my outfit.. i think i have one sorted out... although i might have to go and buy something new!! :happy:

Good morning Jenny...:flowerforyou:
    I will take it easy, dont you worry!! I went to the gym for half n hour yesterday - did 20 mins of spinning and then 10 mins on the running machine so its alright! Im doing OK!

I hope you all have lovely days! I will be around a bit more today as i think its gonna be a quiet one at work!!

:heart: Katherine x
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Morning All, It's 6:15 am here:flowerforyou:

My buggest problem is sodium. I have to watch that. I ate just about all my calories:bigsmile:. I ate some Spanish olives and that put my sodium over. The calories are so low but the sodium is so high.

I did not drink all my water only got up to 6 cups. I will have to work on that also.

However, you really should eat those calories from your exercise. That is important. I have found out the hard way. I can't believe that it works but it does.

Today I have more things to do so I'm not sure if I will be able to spend that much time at the gym. But, that is ok. I just won't be able to eat as much. :drinker: .

I will drink my water today, to get ride of what is my body. I should have done that yesterday. :tongue:

Hope all are doing well. Remember Summer is coming and those arms and legs are going to be exposed more then ever!!!!!!

Forgive me if my typing is horrible. My eyes are kinda blurry from just waking up. Plus, these designer glasses I use are terrible for reading. There is just not enough of the reading part to really stay focused. I haven't put my contacts on yet. That is my rant for today.

• tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

I was sooo good yesturday. I worked out for an hour and a half yesturday. My arms are a littlr sore today but its a good sore:laugh: Hopefully I can keep it up so I can look good iin the summer:bigsmile:

Talk soon,

:heart:Tanya :heart: :heart:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Good Going Tanya. Keep up and you will see a difference. Your body must be very HAPPY. :bigsmile:

• kpnuts23
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies,

glad you are all up and running! Talking of running i will be out an about after work, but im still miffed that i forgot my HRM Strap! My friend that im going running with is putting together a clean eating food plan for me as im so rubbish at doing the food plans!! he's a fitness freek so it will be cool to get some free advice!!

I shall let you know how the run goes later!!

Katherine :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Katherine, I know how you feel. I would seem to be lost now with out my HRM. I try to put it on in the morning and just leave it on. I know, it sounds crazy but, I just love it.

How great to have someone put together a clean eating plan. Let us know who you make out?

Don't forget to eat your exercise calories. You want to be able to keep up with your schedule.:tongue:

Did you go on your date yet?

Shout out to Tanya and Jenny.

Summer is getting close. Little bitty or is it itty bitty :noway: Arms & Legs are getting nervous:sad: . Help them out. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kathy
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: helooooooooooooooooooooooo

good morning good afternoon good evening and everythign in between!
    After a nap on teh couch this morning I feel MUCH improvedd! Sometimes sleep is all that can help! Saul went to school today so it was quiet this morning and I just had to rest for "bit" and it happened to be like an hour and half! What a slug I am!! But it did help! I did go for a short walk with sis in law earlier today and really didn't exert myself like I usually do, my chest hurt (lots of coughing and stuff) but I did do 2 miles. BUT THENNNNNNNN my hubby picked me up and we did some errands and he took me out to eat and I had ICECREAMMMMM and CHOCOLATE....TOgeather...mmmmmmmmmmm so good but soooo bad at the same time. I haven't been logging in my food for the last 5 days---SHAME ON ME!!! but today I am and I don't even want to know what the clas are on the what I ate!! I will be doing a good workout tonight though. I am also going to be monkeying around outside with saul in the gardens!!! I am feeling soooo much better, it has been a tough week but I am still here!!!!

tomorrow is the day the TIGER is going out on the town!!! I reallly hope that you have a GREAT time!!! He better be nice and charming too!!!! :blushing: :blushing:

I am going to log in my food and then go pick up the CUTEST BOY EVERRR from school!!!:wink::wink: You ladies keep a rollin!!!! Have a good run Katherine!!! BUT DONT FALLLLLLL becuase you have a date tomorrow don't want you to be soreeeeeeeeeeee :wink: :wink: I am glad you are feeling better. Drat those evil treadmills hahaha:laugh:

loves to each and everyone of you !!!
    jenny:heart::heart:

Kathy thanks for you mesages while I have been sick you are so sweet and tnhey made me smile!!! Tanya you are doing Great!! Good job on being "good" yesterday!!!! I am deteremined to be good as well....well after the ice cream i had....I HAD BETTER be GOOD hahahah
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning my beautiful Ladies of summer!! :flowerforyou:

By the sounds of it you are all starting to feel much better!! Keep going cause you all doing so good!

Jenny :bigsmile: I'm so excited about tonight.. he is a real cutie!! havent spoken to him much over the last couple of days, but thats good i suppose so it will give us more to talk about when we do see each other.. MMMM Chocolate and Ice-cream sound amazing right now.. TOM.. and im in need of some sugery niceness!! (if thats a word)! Glad Saul is feeling better (I :heart: his name!!) and been a little trooper! He looks adorable in the photos! You must be a very proud Mum :flowerforyou: I didnt fall on my run thank god! Managed 2.5 miles so im pretty happy with that.. i think i could have kept going but had the most hurrendous blisters on the bottom of my feet :grumble: :grumble: Oohh well.. im going to go swimming after work (finish at 12.45) so i dont have to stand on my tootsies! :laugh:

Kathy:bigsmile: It was a shame i couldnt use it, the whole time i kept thinking to myself, i wonder how many cals i really burnt, and i wonder how my poor heart was doing! But i managed fine without it.. I wont be using it when i go swimming either.. I know you can use it in the water, but im affraid the chest strap wont look too hot with my new bikini!! :happy: Yeah i will keep munching through them, my collegue has given me tonnes of almonds to munch through when i need to bump up the cals n good fats so im all good!! im sure i will need plenty more today after my swim!! :bigsmile: Yey!
    Im also really watching my sugar intake as before i was going WAAAAY over, not only on the good suger but on the baddies too :frown: Hoo hum!

Tanya:bigsmile: Well done on the great workout! I love that feeling when you know you have had a good one... Makes me a very happy person!! When will we be seeing a photo of you?? :smile: Do you do aerobics? I do Legs Bums and Tums on tuesdays and my god does it really work every random muscle you thought you didnt have!! When i first started the first few times i used to go, the following day my butt muscles would be killing me.. needless to say i found it very hard to sit down.. Anywhere!! ha ha!! :laugh:

Any plans for this weekend ladies?

:heart: Always... Katherine

*****Thinking of Jackie*****
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Hello Katherine, I don't want to say morning because it is no way in the morning where you are. Have a great day today. I'm glad you go through the day without your HRM. Yours is sugar and mine is sodium. We will bet it. We just have to keep on moving forward.

I'm almost out the door so I just wanted to give you a shout.

Best to All. :heart: :drinker: :heart:
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    howdy do I think that Katherine is probably getting ready for her super cute date tonight!!! hahaha I hope you have a great time!!!! Ok so I have NO IDEAhow this happened but I LOST a POUND. This week I didn't do ANYTHING really remotly close to a workout and I ate absoulute JUNK!!! Soooo the fates have been good I had better not test my luck any further!!!!! I am starting today doing really graet! I feel better and plus ITS SAULS BDAY hahah he is seven today!!!!!

lloves to you all
    jenny
  • plantlady99
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SAUL:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That is fantastic losing weight. That is your bodies way of telling you, "OK I let you have a good time now don't forget to work on me" SUMMER IS SOOOOOOO close.

I went to a memorial service this morning. A childhood friend passed away from Cancer. She was 45. God Bless :heart: Gail. She is not suffering anymore.:brokenheart:

I made it to the gym, rushed home showed and changed to get to the service. I put on a pair of 14 paints, I bought a few years back, but never got to wear. Now they are baggy and I have to take them in. I:tongue: was so happy and surprised.

They had a huge buffet. I had broccoli and a caesar salad. I was very proud of myself.

I might be eating out tonight so I did not want to eat all my calories.

I got so many complements on how I looked.:bigsmile: That sure is a motivator.

Best to all.

• kpnuts23
    Options
    Helloooo Ladies of summer...

I feel we might be drifting over the weekends!! I will set up a new week.. so keep your eyes peeled!!!
    Motivation and support - Here comes summer week 9!!

:heart: Always
    Katherine x
  • jennyeckel
    Options
    alrighty katherine! I am sorry I haven't been around this weekend! Boy I will telll ya when it rains it pours!!!!!!! But I think that we will be ok. I am back on track tis morning so lets keep me there!!!:laugh: KATHYYYYYYYYYYY HUGS hope your weekend was good too. Tanya my girl how you feeling????

alright I have to get my lil sauly bean ready for school (thank goodness mommy needs a lil break!!!) I will be back on later and looking for new post!!!!!

loves loves loves
    jenny

Katherine how did your date go???? OI am allllllllll earssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!