RE:Calories Calories Calories

Options
so do i need to eat the calories that i burn to bring it back up to 1700? so say I eat 1700+ calories ....and burn 500..do I still need to eat those extra 500 calories? I have been eating really healthy..a lot of jennie o products..I have been eating almonds, and dark chocolate...besides my regular meals...drinking oolong tea to help boost my metabolism...I work at a desk for most of the day...need something to keep it active...when I feel hungry I eat a snack..if its "time" to eat I do...As for the calorie deficit...I wear a watch..and it tells me how many calories I burn throughout the day...I only burn about 400 at work..going up and down the stairs....walking around etc..., not to mention the fact that it takes my body a lot of effort to carry around 300 pounds...I work on my elliptical every night...wont go to bed without it...no matter how late, cause its all or nothing for me....I have adjusted my weight..do it each time I weigh in..I know its not a science..but its close enough to keep me motivated...today I was up to 450 calories burned and my hand was at the right angle to reset it...made me sad..I was at Curves..had to start all over :cry: I am still going to get on my ellipty...and drink my oolong. made in my new teapot (whistle, so cute)..in my new tea cup, PINK!!!! I go to Curves because I have a friend who quit going for a long time..as well as myself...she wanted to get back on the wagon...its more of a strength training for me..I am not sure it is her time yet...not sure its mine ( I have done this many times..this time has been a whole month..and I've seen results too..see what happens when you stick to it?)...but I bust it out when I'm in there...rock the machines... I try to break them everytime I'm there lol...I went in tonight...the place smelled like french fries...I said that...the manager proceeds to push her chinese take out out of the way...COME ON..she is also overweight...CRAZY....on my break I went up and down the stairs ten times...(touched the top 10)..I was out of breath..it gave me the boost I needed to finish out the day....thinking on lunch I am going to eat and "run" Thank all....you guys check in...bust it out!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• aahlight
    Options
    so do i need to eat the calories that i burn to bring it back up to 1700? so say I eat 1700+ calories ....and burn 500..do I still need to eat those extra 500 calories? I have been eating really healthy..a lot of jennie o products..I have been eating almonds, and dark chocolate...besides my regular meals...drinking oolong tea to help boost my metabolism...I work at a desk for most of the day...need something to keep it active...when I feel hungry I eat a snack..if its "time" to eat I do...As for the calorie deficit...I wear a watch..and it tells me how many calories I burn throughout the day...I only burn about 400 at work..going up and down the stairs....walking around etc..., not to mention the fact that it takes my body a lot of effort to carry around 300 pounds...I work on my elliptical every night...wont go to bed without it...no matter how late, cause its all or nothing for me....I have adjusted my weight..do it each time I weigh in..I know its not a science..but its close enough to keep me motivated...today I was up to 450 calories burned and my hand was at the right angle to reset it...made me sad..I was at Curves..had to start all over :cry: I am still going to get on my ellipty...and drink my oolong. made in my new teapot (whistle, so cute)..in my new tea cup, PINK!!!! I go to Curves because I have a friend who quit going for a long time..as well as myself...she wanted to get back on the wagon...its more of a strength training for me..I am not sure it is her time yet...not sure its mine ( I have done this many times..this time has been a whole month..and I've seen results too..see what happens when you stick to it?)...but I bust it out when I'm in there...rock the machines... I try to break them everytime I'm there lol...I went in tonight...the place smelled like french fries...I said that...the manager proceeds to push her chinese take out out of the way...COME ON..she is also overweight...CRAZY....on my break I went up and down the stairs ten times...(touched the top 10)..I was out of breath..it gave me the boost I needed to finish out the day....thinking on lunch I am going to eat and "run" Thank all....you guys check in...bust it out!!!!!!!!!!!