tea helpful for weight loss

Options
The strong lipton tea with very less milk and calorie free sugar good for weight loss n belly fat i read some where that it really works to decrease weight and belly fat?

Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    The strong lipton tea with very less milk and calorie free sugar good for weight loss n belly fat i read some where that it really works to decrease weight and belly fat?
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I've never heard that it's "good" for weight loss - but sounds like a yummy low-cal snack that could help keep you feeling full, and that's always a good thing! Also, tea has some caffeine - which can give you a little boost of energy (so long as you don't overdo it!)
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Tea has a general category doesn't help with weight loss. However green tea can. It has to do with the antioxidants in it. That is why there is the green tea diet.
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Newest news: White tea may be good for breaking down fat.

http://www.dlife.com/diabetes-news/2009/04/white_tea_the_solution_to_the.html
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Newest news: White tea may be good for breaking down fat.

http://www.dlife.com/diabetes-news/2009/04/white_tea_the_solution_to_the.html

White tea is actually green tea, that is immature.
    Studies have shown that black tea has similar effects to green tea.
    Green tea is good because it is a natural appetite suppressant, it lifts the metabolism temporarily, and it also helps regulate your digestive system.

The thing is, to get the most out of it you have to drink between 4 and 10 cups of green tea a day. I tried it, and you do genuinely feel better, but that's a LOT of green tea to have every day :laugh:

All teas are good for you in so much as they aid in digestion if you drink them before or after a meal, or both (unless that information is old).