intro

Options
hey all i am a 27 yo single mom on the mission to lose at first 50 lbs but a total of 100 + would be nice

thanks all Lydia

Replies

• Dayeonaira
    Dayeonaira Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thats a great way to start, breaking your goals in half so the first one is more attainable. People get detoured when they look at a large number for weight loss. This way your halfway mark will be 25lbs and you will get there sooner than you will get to 50lbs. Your gonna do Great :) add me if you like
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I think breaking goals down is a great idea if that's what you're doing. If your mindset is that you are going to diet and deprive yourself until you lose 50 pounds then take a break for a while before losing another 50 lbs that's not such a good idea.
  • abacorica
    abacorica Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Recently joined to watch my calorie intake.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can totally do it! This site is awesome. :) If you need some extra support, feel free to add me.
  • lbentz84
    lbentz84 Posts: 4
    Options
    not trying to be rude but who said anything about depriving my self dieting i am eating as much as i can to meet what i am told to for calories and the reason i choose 50 lbs was that is where i would be happy the extra 50 is where my trainer thinks would be good
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I never said you were depriving yourself. I said that if that's what you are doing to get to 50 lbs, it's not a good idea.
  • Anmri2Win
    Anmri2Win Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.....I never thought about it that way, breaking it up into smaller goals.....I think that is actually a brilliant idea, I might just go that way as well. :smile: