How much weight have you lost during the Shred?

wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
How much weight did you lose and what part of your diet did you change?

Replies

• almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    A 13lb cut... 450 Cal def
  • LittleMissRamejkis
    LittleMissRamejkis Posts: 11 Member
    I've been doing it every other day ish with more walking and I've lost 13lb since Jan 12th, but I've lost soooo many inches ! I am in a size and half smaller than i started and 2 sizes smaller in a bra (back size not cup). I have basically tried to have smaller portions, a lot less junk food and ore fruit and veg - I also swap full fat milk for semi skimmed, white for brown bread, sweeteners unstead of sugar, etc etc - It's really working and I feel slimmer and stronger - but I do feel I need to introduce new workouts/exercise after a while of the shred to shock your body - I am starting swimming once a week and a kettle bell work out 2-3 times week too now. X
  • kh241074
    kh241074 Posts: 1
    I have lost 17lbs since the beginning of the year - excercising almost every day - eating smaller portions, no snacks - unless fruit. Less alcohol too !!
  • CindyCountingCalories
    CindyCountingCalories Posts: 321 Member
    2.5kg (5.07 Lbs) and 12.5cm (4.92")

Here's my before and after pics:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/474216-30-day-shred-results-bikini-not-yet-bikini-body
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    I'm having such high expectations being it's my second round. I am also adding in an hour of cardio (3X a week --FRI-SUN) And instead of 1X I am doing 2X a day (week days). I am hoping to lose at least 15lbs at most 20.:embarassed: lol
  • StephL0711
    StephL0711 Posts: 141 Member
    today is actually my last day of the 30 day shred and i've lost 11 lbs. I'm starting 6 week 6 pack on monday, hope i can keep on losing weight and inches with that dvd.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!