FINALLY!

Options
the last time I saw 197 on the scale was 2004 and it was for ONE DAY. I think thanksgiving was the next day and that was the end of that:) I know that this is just the beginning and that this is the wall I have trying to break through for years. Ive reached 199 like 10 times over the years just to screw it up and jump back up to the 210s-220s...I have been avoiding saying that I will never see those numbers again because I know myself and I know that I'm at a fragile point still. 197 isnt very far from 200 SO...I'm just going to keep trucking, know my weaknesses and dream about 189 this month:) YAY for me!!! thanks everyone for your support.

Replies

• fiddlechic
    fiddlechic Posts: 196
    Options
    the last time I saw 197 on the scale was 2004 and it was for ONE DAY. I think thanksgiving was the next day and that was the end of that:) I know that this is just the beginning and that this is the wall I have trying to break through for years. Ive reached 199 like 10 times over the years just to screw it up and jump back up to the 210s-220s...I have been avoiding saying that I will never see those numbers again because I know myself and I know that I'm at a fragile point still. 197 isnt very far from 200 SO...I'm just going to keep trucking, know my weaknesses and dream about 189 this month:) YAY for me!!! thanks everyone for your support.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    YES!!!! That's fantastic! I know how it feels! 195 has been my number since my daughter was born and I just broke it. I've been careful to not say the same thing! Keep on keepin' on, girl! You can do it!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving gets the best of us! :laugh: Good for you! Remain confident and strong...you'll be just fine this time!:flowerforyou:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WTG!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Excellent, outstanding, great job.

Don't be afraid. You are in control. You know how to do this. If you don't want to go back to "2++" - - - then don't. It's as simple as that.

Log your calories, eat properly, get some exercise, drink your water. That's it,,, that's all you have to do. You can do this. You can be any size you want to be. It's all up to you.

Stick with it, you can do it,,, we're all rooting for ya' :wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!!! Great Job. I totally get it. I am getting close to breaking into the 200's and I am stalling.
    Thanks for posting this message.
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    u can do it girl!!!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!