I have hit the Reset button...

Options
MomSof4
MomSof4 Posts: 12 Member
Good Morning MFP !
I am new here. Trying to restart a healthy life- I won't even bother with how many times I started and stopped- because today is a new day!
I am a working wife & mom of 4 - 16, 10, 9 & 7. Can't use that excuse anymore ( baby weight ) ;) LOL
I came here because of a friend - and I know I will stay because of that encouragement. :) but I know this---
Each day I choose...... You can finish that sentence in so many ways!

Replies

• katadams618
    Options
    Welcome-this is a great tool with tons of information. Good luck with your journey!
  • MomSof4
    Options
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    All the best on your MFP journey :)
  • MomSof4
    Options
    You're doing great! Thx for the encouragement:)
  • Tundra03
    Tundra03 Posts: 9
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ...sounds like you got your hands full...good luck on your journey :smile:
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    You're doing great! Thx for the encouragement:)

good luck girlie, i believe you can do it :D
  • mortimer745
    Options
    Welcome here! I have 4 also, and those exact ages! I get tired of being told "well, you're not that heavy for someone who had 4 kids....". I just want to be thought of as "not heavy" full stop!
  • Kcinnamon
    Kcinnamon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is by far the best tool I have ever seen. The real key is just to post everything in your diary! It's amazing how many calories are in things that we wouldn't normally think about. I stopped and got a coffee from speedway the other day, came home and logged it, 440 calories! ouch. But as long as you log and keep it in the back of your mind, the weight will start coming off and it is amazing! I've gone from 205 to my current 179. (I'm 6' tall) Finally starting to really see a difference and now I'm more motivated than ever. It's hard in the beginning because you don't really see the results, but just keep at it and soon you will.
  • ❤_veggies_rock_❤
    Options
    welcome!!! and as for your sentence:

Each Day I Try to realize all the beautiful blessings offered to me even if they differ from what I think I want...
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    http