My first MINI goal reached!!!!

Options
I have been with MFP since1/1/12.. this morning i woke up for the first time and saw the scale had a 1 not a 2 as the first number..
I REACHED MY FIRST MINI GOAL. I have lost 26 with MFP and 30 since my highest weight. Im soooo happy.. im doing it... just thought I'd share

Replies

• Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Onederland is a nice place to live. I, too just reached it yesterday. Good job on all your hard work!!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    You ARE doing it! You should be very proud! Well done! x ;)
  • crystal84rose
    crystal84rose Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! I can't wait to get to ONEderland! Congrats to you!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • 1Nifty50
    1Nifty50 Posts: 21
    Options
    I also reached my first goal yesterday I went under 300 lbs. total lost 26.4 lbs. this was my first goal set since joining, many more to come.
  • Lucendiluna
    Lucendiluna Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! That's great! :drinker:
    I also reached my first goal yesterday I went under 300 lbs. total lost 26.4 lbs. this was my first goal set since joining, many more to come.
    and congrats to you too!

To many more goals accomplished! :drinker:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    When an MFP crosses over into Onederland the MFP choir sings and an angel gets its wings! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • 2Grtkids
    2Grtkids Posts: 93
    Options
    A major congrats, that is huge! Keep up the good work!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!!!!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Onderland ... not just a great place to visit. It's a great place to live! Enjoy.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!! Keep up the great work!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Through the door to ONEderland, well done. (cheers on the sideline) \o/ \o/
    The door has closed behind you, none of us are going back :smile: It's only a number, but it feels so good.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Your hard work and dedication is paying off!! Don't give up!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Still haven't got the hang of this quoting yet!!
    QUOTE: I also reached my first goal yesterday I went under 300 lbs. total lost 26.4 lbs. this was my first goal set since joining, many more to come. QUOTE
    Congratulations, that's a great loss, :flowerforyou: each number down feels so good!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have been with MFP since1/1/12.. this morning i woke up for the first time and saw the scale had a 1 not a 2 as the first number..
    I REACHED MY FIRST MINI GOAL. I have lost 26 with MFP and 30 since my highest weight. Im soooo happy.. im doing it... just thought I'd share

http://gifs.gifbin.com/sw8035sw753.gif
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Still haven't got the hang of this quoting yet!!
    QUOTE: I also reached my first goal yesterday I went under 300 lbs. total lost 26.4 lbs. this was my first goal set since joining, many more to come. QUOTE
    Congratulations, that's a great loss, :flowerforyou: each number down feels so good!

You put your post underneath the "[ /quote ]" tag.
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    great job! I remember when I hit that goal, was the best feeling ever! Now my goal is to stay in onederland! Keep up the amazing work!
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    wow wow , thats so good, I am really happy for you,
    keep going , your doing so gr8,
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! That is a big milestone :smile:

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!