115 days, 43lb down 15% lost so far - with pictures

Options
Carfoodel
Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
Hey just want to share a mini success - I realied that the size 22 top (UK size) that I bought a few weeks ago which I was very happy about - was actually very loose - so nipped to Asda and am now a size 20 (from a size 26) - yeay :).
The black and white picture was me at my 40th and the one in green was at this Christmas works night out.

Once you realise it's not about killing yourself in the gym or eating a ridiculous low amount of calories and just watch portions and a moderate amount of exerciseit all kinda falls into place :) - anyway chuffed about the rosspect of being able to consider going into normal clothess shops :) thanks for letting me share. 40thbirthday.jpgchristmasparty.jpgprofile3stone.jpg

Replies

• fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great! x
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    well done, you look great, fantastic acheivment, keep up the good work
  • astrasburger
    astrasburger Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Slow and steady wins the race and keeps it off:)
  • sdtjwp
    sdtjwp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you are looking so great!!! Keep up the good work!
  • mimiclown
    mimiclown Posts: 32
    Options
    You should be so proud!!!!!
  • 58pounds
    58pounds Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Very encouraging!!! I can't wait to be able to go down a size or two like you!!! Plus love the German Shepard you have on your ticker!! Got a couple of those myself!! Keep up the good work!!! :happy:
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I bet you feel great, too! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome results! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • jaks97
    jaks97 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Slow and steady wins the race and keeps it off:)

way to go, this isn't a race so good luck :)
  • lifelearner79
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work.
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    WOW what an inspiration!! Keep up the awesome work, you look fabulous
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Great work! Girl you look amazing!!! keep it up cant wait to see more progress pics... :)
  • zeikiya989
    Options
    You look great, awesome job and keep up the good work!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    How do you feel? And that says it all! Congratulations! Keep up the good work, you are doing great!
  • AEB_WV
    AEB_WV Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference! You look great and keep u pthe good work. Thanks for posting. Also looks like you had an awsome 40th lol!
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    good job!!!! :D I'm so PROUD of you!!

and the look of confidence in the after photo is priceless and worth every bit of the hard work.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wtg! You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • pinepl
    pinepl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good job you are looking good!!!!!!
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    Great job!!! Very encouraging!!! I can't wait to be able to go down a size or two like you!!! Plus love the German Shepard you have on your ticker!! Got a couple of those myself!! Keep up the good work!!! :happy:

Thanks :) - it's actually a border collie - my sister has German Shepards and they are gorgeous dogs :)
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    I can tell a huge difference! You look great and keep u pthe good work. Thanks for posting. Also looks like you had an awsome 40th lol!

My 40th was fabulous - it was a wear what you want so some people came in fancy dress, some in ball gown and kilts and some in jeans and T Shirts and we all had a blast :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!