Its not the size of a person that matters, its the.....

Options
person inside that matters the most! I have seen a topic that I felt that really needed to be put out there. I feel that it shouldn't matter the body size.......if you want to post pictures up because of whatever positiveness you get from it, do it........if you feel like wearing tight clothes that do fit but are glued to your body, do it. Some people might not go for it........some may think "wow, she really needs to wear some bigger sized clothes".......but it matters what YOU think. YOU are the person that gets to choose and we all have beautiful bodies.......we are all a part of God's creation and therefore we all should be admired for the person we are inside and out. And this especially goes out to the people on here that are struggling to get some weight off.

Bottom line here is, you all are beautiful/handsome, intelligent, have your own unique brand of humor which is needed in this world, and look through life in the most positive ways......don't let ANYONE knock you down cause you guys all ROCK!!! So, whatever you have to do.......be it pics in whatever way you want to take them (fully clothed, in bras and panties.....ect)......to make yourselves feel awesome, do it and SHINE ON!!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Well said :smile:
    Everyone is BEAUTIFUL!
    xoxox
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options
    Well said :smile:
    Everyone is BEAUTIFUL!