Astrology!

HMonsterX
HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
Anyone buy it?

I'm sure even us non believers cant resist reading our own if you see a paper laying around!

Replies

• LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Anyone buy it?

I'm sure even us non believers cant resist reading our own if you see a paper laying around!
    I like Astrology, apparently my boyfriend and I are Zodiac soul mates ( :
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Not sure if I believe in "all" of it but my hubby and I are geminis and so is my 6 yr old son. The gemini is the sign of the "twins" and let me tell ya;~ it is not too pretty in our household somedays as it is like having 6 people fighting!~ 3 good and 3 bad..LOL. Thank heavens my daughter is not a Gemini~ha ha.
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    I don't believe in horoscopes. But my sign is Cancer and i'm the embodiment of all those characteristics and most of my friends' personality fit their zodiac sign. So it's either a huge coincidence or being born during a certain month really does affect your personality.

Also I was born on the 2nd of the month and the numerology about that number is also super accurate about me.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Well I by parts of it lol. How could I not when I am the typical Leo. My sign really does describe alot about me. I have a guy friend who is super into it and studies all about it but thats a little much for me
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    I dont really buy any of it tbh.

Still, thats me. Typical Aries huh..."sceptical, not easily impressed".