Hello

jdhall
jdhall Posts: 76
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I am new to MFP. I just started this week. I have done many diets in the past, only to become a Yo Yo dieter. I am doing this to try and change my habits. So we will see how it goes. I love it so far, it is very interesting to see all the information and I think it is going to be very helpful.

203488.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• jdhall
    Hello! I am new to MFP. I just started this week. I have done many diets in the past, only to become a Yo Yo dieter. I am doing this to try and change my habits. So we will see how it goes. I love it so far, it is very interesting to see all the information and I think it is going to be very helpful.

203488.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • rw4004
    rw4004 Posts: 157
    Hey nice to meet you!My name is Rose I'm new to this site too.What are your goals?
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Welcome to MFP rw4004 + jdhall... Hope you find every success here!!

Katherine :flowerforyou:
  • jdhall
    I am a diabetic, so my real goal is to keep my blood sugar in tack. I would like to get down to 150 pounds. I have been kinda dieting for about a year and have stablized which is making me crazy. I started out at 198 pounds and am now 167. I need to loose that additional 17 pounds, that is why i am here. My name is Johnetta and it is very nice to meet you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jdhall
    Thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it! This weekend will be difficult, My daughter is taking me out to dinner on Saturday night and my son is taking me out on Sunday night. I will probably have to do a lot of salad! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hi! Welcome.

I was guilty of the yo-yo dieting through my 20's. It stinks!!

This absolutely has to be done a different way for it to be for good. Make small changes, slowly and without stressing yourself out and you will be living a new lifestyle before you know it.

Best of luck!
    -Tami
  • robin1964
    robin1964 Posts: 7
    Hello, I just discovered this page and I am really liking it! My name is Robin and I too have around 75 pounds to lose. I have been dieting since January and have lost 13lbs. It truly is discouraging. I hope to do so much better knowing there is a support system. Thanks ahead of time!
  • vrowdyval
    vrowdyval Posts: 5
    Hi Johnetta, thank you for turning me on to this website. I LOVE it! I have alot more to explore but I like the accountability it provides. Good luck on that last 17!
This discussion has been closed.