A pretty gross NSV

Options
13»

Replies

• staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I wonder how many people will understand the Baby Jessica reference?!?

yeah, I was thinking that too, I was kind of Dennis Millerish on Monday Night Football with the reference

I got it! Funny!
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Best NSV ever. That is funny and awesome!
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Wait, theres an end to belly buttons? It's not an everlasting hole?
    :noway: ^this !^ my belly button (so i'm told )looks like a sad face! :frown:

Rofl mine went from a classy mustache to a sad face. Improvement? I think so.

I totally get the thing about not smelling weird. As much as many obese people don't want to admit... when someone has a SUPER deep belly button, daily activities can lead to sweat. And when that sweat has nothing but skin all around it, not letting air in or out often, it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus. That can lead to infections and then it makes for much more than just a gross smell...

And high 5 for not being able to get someone too drunk to legally drive off 1 body shot anymore!

LOL, body shot drunk driving, I could have gotten a ship of sailors drunk. For some reason I don't think they'd take me up on it though.
  • kandyjay
    kandyjay Posts: 265
    Options
    LOL!! way to go!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options

LOL... guess that shows some of us are a bit more "mature".. (not old :drinker: )
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest NSV I have ever read!! :laugh: Thanks for that!! And way to go on the weight loss and the Capri Sun abs!! You ROCK!!

^^^^^ What He Said ^^^^^ hahahahahaaa
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I've always had an innie (to varying degrees) so I can sort of relate. . .

But don't you think that now there's less room to keep salt in while you're eating celery in bed?
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    LoL- my mom named my little sister after Baby Jessica.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!