Health tip of the day - BENEFIBER!

Options
So the day I decided to begin my weightloss journey, I sprained my ankle. What luck, right? I couldn't (and still can't) exercise to balance out the calories I needed to consume in order to be full.

My daily goal is 1200-1400 calories, because I am more or less sedentary with my stupid sprained ankle. I felt really depressed because I didn't feel like there was any way to eat foods I liked, with this calorie goal, and still feel satisfied.

I did a little research and discovered that I'm probably not getting the fiber that I need in my diet. I purchased Benefiber yesterday, and wow, what a difference! I eat it with three meals a day and it helps me stay super full on smaller (healthier) portions.

The only requirement is that you drink lots of water! I've been drinking only water all week (I gave up soda). When you only drink water, it isn't hard to meet the 64 oz daily requirement.

I highly recommend that everyone introduce proper amounts of fiber into their diet, either by Benefiber or by healthier foods. It will help those smaller portions satisfy you like they should!

Replies