What is a nice butt??

Options
hesn92
hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
Ok... kind of a weird question. But I like my butt. It's on the bigger side, I suppose. I keep looking at lower body workouts and they all say they will get you a "tighter" more "toned" butt. Are hard, toned butts attractive? I don't really want it to be hard....

Now I'm kind of scared to start doing strength workouts... lol... am I just being silly? What will lower body workouts (squats, lunges etc) do to my bum?? I thought they would just lift it and make it rounder.

Replies

• HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Strength training butt:

48382d1318965763-lets-discuss-pauline-nordin-aka-fighter-diet-inspired-layne-thread-%5D-pauline_nordin_8.jpg

That is what I want my butt to look like one day...everyone has different preferences, though.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    What strength training did to my butt:

11pounds.jpg

It's still squeezably soft, like Charmin. :happy:
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    A nice butt is one you wanna bite!

You will not get a hard butt. I've felt up some really nice ones, like super model awesome fit butts. And, they aren't hard. They are still soft and buttery. So, tone it up.
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options

11pounds.jpg

VERY NIIIIIICCCCCEEEE!
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    i know i want my butt to be round and lifted and no cellulite that would be nice to me, but i hope it stays soft in the process.
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey so i would like to add pics to posts like this one how do i do that?
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Depends on what your butt looks like naturally. Mine is naturally perky and big and I don't do any targeted butt exercises.
    If you like yours, don' fix what ain't broke!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem..would like to know how to do this.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options

11pounds.jpg

NICE butt. lol (:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    Strength training butt:

48382d1318965763-lets-discuss-pauline-nordin-aka-fighter-diet-inspired-layne-thread-%5D-pauline_nordin_8.jpg

That is what I want my butt to look like one day...everyone has different preferences, though.

Thats my dream butt..
    Always wanted a butt like that too
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I do a ton of squats, lunges, and resistance lower-body training, and my butt hasn't lost it's softness. It's pretty perky, though, and is a lot higher, because the gluteus muscles tone up, but there's still plenty of bounce there, haha. You won't get some weird, rock-hard butt just by adding some targeted exercises, promise. :wink:
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    Options
    I am having the same problem..would like to know how to do this.

Photobucket. Thats the only site I was told.
    Also, everyone told me to lower case the IMG on both sides when you copy & paste on MFP forums
  • Kickinkim418
    Kickinkim418 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite sure...but my hubby really LIKES mine right now! I guess I must be doing something right! :D
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You guys have it all wrong.

425579_10150706359565943_33355195942_11609000_1540526361_n.jpg
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    When I was at or near my goal weight some years ago, strength training made my butt bigger. Without it, I didn't really have a "natural" butt (my family tends to be genetically buttless), But the more strength training I did, the more of a butt I developed. It wasn't as soft as my previous flabby non-butt, but it was plenty soft enough for all butt-related softness purposes.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    whatever shape nature chose for you, it should be smooth and firm.
  • ghiaguy
    ghiaguy Posts: 46
    Options
    My wife's. :-)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    After shedding over 130 pounds, and with the help of lots and lots of squats, I'm pretty happy with mine:
    2193703_4273.jpg
    2193703_58.jpg
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    When I was at or near my goal weight some years ago, strength training made my butt bigger. Without it, I didn't really have a "natural" butt (my family tends to be genetically buttless), But the more strength training I did, the more of a butt I developed. It wasn't as soft as my previous flabby non-butt, but it was plenty soft enough for all butt-related softness purposes.

Love the "all butt-related softness purposes" hahahahha!!!!!
  • katiedid1226
    katiedid1226 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Strength training butt:

That looks bitable....and I'm not normally into that on a woman!