Running in Heels has got to burn more calories!

Options
Aril
Aril Posts: 66
Long story short, after i sat down in a restaurant and ordered my food, i realise i was short of cash. Instead of the 2 minutes walk to the nearest ATM machine, i ended up running to the 10 minutes further ATM machine because it broke down. I came back to the restaurant huffiing and puffing, my face red... Then i realise why karma/God/fate made me run. The restaurant's lasagne i ordered is the cheesiest dish i've ever tasted in my life... Now if you'll excuse me, i have to jog on the spot for 40 more minutes.

Do you have any unusual way of exercising? :glasses:

Replies

• Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    Long story short, after i sat down in a restaurant and ordered my food, i realise i was short of cash. Instead of the 2 minutes walk to the nearest ATM machine, i ended up running to the 10 minutes further ATM machine because it broke down. I came back to the restaurant huffiing and puffing, my face red... Then i realise why karma/God/fate made me run. The restaurant's lasagne i ordered is the cheesiest dish i've ever tasted in my life... Now if you'll excuse me, i have to jog on the spot for 40 more minutes.

• wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Aril wrote: »

There was no atm in the restaurant. You probably ran past it