Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Disappointed in myself big time!

2»

Replies

• ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    We're not disappointed in you! I'm 43 and can tell you it just gets harder as you get older, so good for you for getting back on track.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 388 Member
    Yes, we all know there are better ways than other, but working with a diet centre on a controlled diet is not a worse way!

Girl, sometimes you take the direct route, other times you take the scenic route, but so long as you get to your goal in a responsible way, you get there!

How you behave when you are there is another battle!

Have the grace to love yourself! You have not given up. You caught a behaviour you didn't like and are now fixing it. I say bravo!

^^^^^ What she said!!^^^
  • GuruOnAMountain
    GuruOnAMountain Posts: 489 Member
    Not at all! Sorry if it read that way!

My personal thought is that when its a situation of needing to loose weight you have to find a way that works for you. I refuse to judge! I put that statement in because I've noticed that the forums can be very judgmental and I was trying to be positive!

That's Ok. I thought you were taking a pop at me because I said that she had to be careful if the weight was coming off too fast. I wasn't trying to be judgemental, either....was just worried that she was maybe doing something radical which was resulting in fast short-term weight loss that would just return when she started eating normally again.