Hi there

angel1face
angel1face Posts: 110
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is angie i found this site last ngiht and i had to join right away i love it. its very helpfull.
I hope to lose as much as i can by the date of my wedding as i am getting married aug 2010.
I have been struggling with my weight forever tried so many diets and programs even Herbal Magic. well nothing works for me so far so here i am going to get b back on the waggon and reall happy to have found this site.:flowerforyou:

sorry about the photo i dont have one in yet i will be sure to find one tonight so you can see me lol.

Replies

• angel1face
    Hi my name is angie i found this site last ngiht and i had to join right away i love it. its very helpfull.
    I hope to lose as much as i can by the date of my wedding as i am getting married aug 2010.
    I have been struggling with my weight forever tried so many diets and programs even Herbal Magic. well nothing works for me so far so here i am going to get b back on the waggon and reall happy to have found this site.:flowerforyou:

sorry about the photo i dont have one in yet i will be sure to find one tonight so you can see me lol.
  • beccie2012
    beccie2012 Posts: 18
    Welcome. I've just started this site too. I can't loose the weight either, until I've changed my eating habits and exercise.
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Welcome to both of you! I have learned so much here and have been motivated by so many people. It's beautiful!

Drink lots and lots of water! Enjoy! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP the best website ever. I :heart: it here and I think you will too. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful and is so easy to use. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • angel1face
    Thank you everyone :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hi there! Welcome to you and best of luck!

You can do this!! :flowerforyou:

-Tam
This discussion has been closed.