If nothing else works, maybe technology will :-]

Hi All.
I just started myfitnesspal 3 days ago. I have it on the cell, iPad and computer, I'll be stalking my eating habits everywhere I go. :happy:
I have been overweight all my life and have tried different diets and pills and nothing worked, if it did work, I picked up double the weight again not long after loosing it. I'm a big believer in exercise, though lack the discipline and motivation to get on the machine everyday.
SO I am giving the technology a shot. I am not following a diet but a more healthier eating habit and try to get more exercise in. I find that logging everything I eat is rather fun, especially with this app, it is so much easier, you don't have to write anything down, you can just point your cell camera to the bar code, click and enter, you're done. And a lot of restaurants have their foods on here too (Subways ext.) I like that it breaks it down, the fat, carbs and so forth so that you can see where you need to ad or remove. Really fun!!
It would be quite funny if I loose a lot of weight following a computer app than a diet. LOL We will see how it goes, It's all about discipline discipline discipline. Good luck to everyone here and feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• mdamrow
    mdamrow Posts: 92 Member
    It really works if you stick with it. I'm sending a friend request.