Drinking alcohol while trying to lose weight...?

Options
2»

Replies

• srw985
    srw985 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Drink less booze and smoke more weed.
    It's cheaper and it's better for you.
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Ok so work out harder and earlier on Friday and Saturdays! :) Any low carb/cal drinks I should stick with?????

I've swapped my cider for Gin & Slimline Tonic (55 cals)
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options

but the munchies are so much worse....
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    It's the eating that goes along with it that messes everything up....I usually stick with wine, though. But, I'm a heck of a lot older than you. ; )
  • aliciakoral
    Options

MJ has been a major contribution to my weight gain over the years. Laziness... "munchies"... I finally got my fake hunger under control but I like to drink. So gotta find a balance.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I pretty much drink dry red wines to keep the calories down, and I don't really mix my whiskey, I just keep it in a flask at work.

:laugh:
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for the link itsuki !!!
  • octavia77
    Options
    Alcohol is not so good, but you can drink 3-4 bears on day and still loss weight.
    It's not so hard to lose weight.
    You just need to live healthy life and eat good food with low fat and low sugar.
    I mange to lose 30lb without much exercise.
    Watch this video, it explain everything.

http://alturl.com/7a854
  • bitofawobble
    Options
    my issue is not the calories in the drinks themselves....in fact on most nights out (I only drink socially) I actually lose weight the next morning because I have been dancing so much. However the next day when I'm tired/hangover I then want to eat crap and will pretty much eat all day and of course not exercise. so very detrimental to weight loss for me. after this weekend i have decided to stop drinking alltogether until i have reached my goal.