30 day shred starting tomorrow (11th march) anyone want to j

Options
13»

Replies

• emmataylorishere
    Options
    L1D5 (well, I'll be doing my day 5 soon). I'm finding level 1 to be very easy going at this point but I don't find this program to be all that strenuous which I'm a little skeptical of, personally.

Yesterday was a bit tricky as I have a few strains in my leg and back muscles, though I am also using 10lb dumbells so I may just do less reps with certain things as this is high impact exercise and I don't want to wear myself out too much.

My eating habits have been fairly good but could be better. I think if I did some extra cardio on top of this my results will come much faster so I may just do that! ;-)

I'm also not tracking my weight, I'll just check out my measurements when I'm done and hope for the best.

Good luck to everyone else, hope all is well.
  • JeBitchy23
    Options
    i am doing L1D8 tonight. i am not sore any more and barely out breath...thinking of moving to the next level. so far i have not lost any weight...ive gained a pound and a half which i am not happy about. also i have only lost an inch around my calves and thighs and .5 inch around my hips and waist. nothing to brag about......am i doing something wrong or should i add something into my routine?