Momentum / No Excuses HRM

jljohnson
jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone heard of / tried this? I found one on craigslist, and am looking to upgrade to a HRM with the chest strap. I can't find any reviews online, so I'm looking for some here.

Replies

• jljohnson
    Has anyone heard of / tried this? I found one on craigslist, and am looking to upgrade to a HRM with the chest strap. I can't find any reviews online, so I'm looking for some here.
  • jljohnson
    Anybody? Here's think link to the website... http://www.noexcusesworkouts.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MWLS-03 Is this worth $50?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    I've never heard of it but do you really want it just for the HRM or because of the DVD's that come with it as well?
  • jljohnson
    I've never heard of it but do you really want it just for the HRM or because of the DVD's that come with it as well?

The DVDs look interesting, but I really just want the HRM.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    In that case I would check out the Polar F4, F6 etc or the Reebok XT.

I have the Reebok XT and I found it o Ebay brand new for $40.00. It's easy to use and you don't even notice the strap. Works like a dream!

You'll find a lot of people on here LOVE their Polars also but those a little bit more money.
  • angel1face
    angel1face Posts: 110
    Have you ever heard of Hip Hop Abbs? I have them and are trying them on the occation they really do give you a great work out..:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.